THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Ok then, so which one of you is "agentgig" on F4W. You deserve an internet high-five.

Also Listers post was a thing of beauty.

Agreed. It's well on it's way to outdoing the "Hiding my I.P adress" thread on here.

I nearly pissed my pants at the "Check yourself before you wreck yourself" part. Absolutely magnificent.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members

"They love Kevin Nash and old school WCW and seem to think their far cooler than the average wrestling message boarder goer because there lads who like a bit of banter."

"They all have it in their sigs and usually gang up on anyone who disagrees with one of them over TNA or old school WCW which is i think what happened to get the name being banned as they kept ruining threads by turning them into bitching threads against an individual. Sometimes the individual deserved it, sometimes they didn't but i guess it happened one to many times."

Pretty fine epitaph. Although you have used "their" or "there" in place of "they're," failed to capitalize an "I" where necessary - twice - and used "to" instead of "too" in your final sentence.

Decent effort, but you aren't going to get the extra 5% for SP&G.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members
"They love Kevin Nash and old school WCW and seem to think their far cooler than the average wrestling message boarder goer because there lads who like a bit of banter."

"They all have it in their sigs and usually gang up on anyone who disagrees with one of them over TNA or old school WCW which is i think what happened to get the name being banned as they kept ruining threads by turning them into bitching threads against an individual. Sometimes the individual deserved it, sometimes they didn't but i guess it happened one to many times."

Pretty fine epitaph. Although you have used "their" or "there" in place of "they're," failed to capitalize an "I" where necessary - twice - and used "to" instead of "too" in your final sentence.

We need more use of the phrase "message boarder goer". Amazing.

Apart from butchering the English language was i being harsh?

We need more use of the phrase "message boarder goer". Amazing.

Probably could use a better description not quite sure why it's amazing though. Odd.

• Paid Members
Apart from butchering the English language was i being harsh?

Huh. I wouldn't have even bothered critiquing the SP&G if I wasn't convinced it was boydy that had made the effort of describing us whatever those posts are about to the rejects' board.

• Paid Members
It's something that now can't be talked about, lest you be banned. To add the ever growing list this board has for some reason.

I wasn't aware there was so much we couldn't talk about on here?

The reason being, outside of our sigs most people labelled as pCc hardly mentioned it. It was a label created by others to stigmatise a certain bunch of likeminded posters, and was only really used by Richie, Woyzeck, rick or whoever else wanted to group us together. Of course, once it was obvious we took it in our stride, and treated it as a bit of a joke, and weren't offended by it, it suddenly stopped being fun for the people who'd created it in the first place.

Here's the thing, you're right, it's a bit of a laugh and a group of like minded people tend to be on the same side of an arguement, but when it extends to a group of you regularly derailing thread you decide you don't like OR as was recently the case someone else kickstarting the derailing by calling you out then it needs to stop.

Genuine question: why exactly was the APW thread in the events section closed?

Now, i fully understand that in the middle of that thread in turned into silly posters saying silly things and lots of bad jokes ("guilty as charged, Your Honour"), but towards the end it turned into lots of people giving good advice on getting proper posters, actually "promoting" your event etc..

I actually fear that without some people shouting good advice at the poor sod, Mr Bowler is even more likely to put on a full-on disaster of a show.

Frankly I agree with this. Sure Rick gave a warning about receiving any more reports on that thread, but not only do I think it was bad modding on his part given the direction the thread had taken, but it also sends mixed signals. Arn't we always told to report stuff and let the mod's decide if it's a problem? That thread had moved forward since Rick made his (at the time) reasonable threat. He should recognised that and left it alone. He also should have been able to tell the difference between people stirring who maybe needed suspending and those who were trying to help and didn't deserve it.

Sorry Rick, but you were a dick there and you reminded me of the days at school when the whole class would get detention because of a couple of people. That was lazy teaching and I had less respect for the teachers who did that and you know I've always had respect for you as a poster and a mod.

• Paid Members
Here's the thing, you're right, it's a bit of a laugh and a group of like minded people tend to be on the same side of an arguement, but when it extends to a group of you regularly derailing thread you decide you don't like OR as was recently the case someone else kickstarting the derailing by calling you out then it needs to stop.

And banning three letters changes this how?

Must say, there can be some humourless fuckers on here, and the whole banning of the PCC references is evidence of that. It really makes no difference, weather you can say it or not. The same lads are going to have the same opinions as before and posting styles arent going to change because of it. But coming out of the ashes of such a petty thing like that, the chat last night opened my eyes a bit to how cool some of the people on the forum are. You have you likes of Gladstone, Butch, Loki, NEWM, Cleetus, AirRaid, ChilliDog and what have you, but the likes of Dirty Eddie, Tom, Neil and Woyzeck and a few others were top men in there, and were getting on great with people who they dont normally get on with on the forum. It was a good discussion in there. For example, Dirty Eddie is always great conversation in the chat, even though its not always been rosey when we've spoken on here. It highlighted how far to serious the discussion in here can get sometimes.

IHH

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart