THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Whatever happened to Super Cena?

I think I read that he asked for his account to be deactivated. Shame, he was a decent, positive poster. Started some interesting threads too.

Poster who definitely doesn't post here anymore under the handle of The Phenom. He's alright for a bairn, if not at times ballcrushingly annoying and negative.

Let's not forget that Dillkid's gimmick was that he was allegedly 14 years old and often whinged about how he was depressed because of school. Yet for a 14 year old his knowledge of the Attitude era, which came across as recollection memory and not swotting up on old shit, was pretty impressive for someone who would've been rocking the Huggies at the time.

• Paid Members

Dillkid also looked like he was 17.

Isn't Butch doing the Jerry Lawler gimmick and pretending Dillkid isn't his? I remember there was a Jeremy Kyle-style investigation on here (photoshop), was anything proven?

Edited by Blackson Jackson

Let's not forget that Dillkid's gimmick was that he was allegedly 14 years old and often whinged about how he was depressed because of school. Yet for a 14 year old his knowledge of the Attitude era, which came across as recollection memory and not swotting up on old shit, was pretty impressive for someone who would've been rocking the Huggies at the time.

Thats because he spends all day watching it on ustream/utube along with old Nitros, and likes to pretend he was there on friday nights watching it with the rest of us, if you look at some of his posts its almost like he has totally convinced himself he was there to see the boom of wrestling.

Its not a problem he's even obsessive with the attitude era, I just dont get why he likes to think he was there, strange chap.

• Paid Members
Right, I was the silly bastard who started this so now I'm going to be the silly bastard who ends it.

You have 3 days to remove any mention of it from sigs, avatars or whatever. After that, any mention of being "in" the PCC will result in a weeks suspension. Any mention of PCC to troll former members will result in a two week suspension.

Anyone who argues with this will get a suspension.

Anyone who doesn't know what PCC is should think themselves lucky and try not to die of curiosity.

The most hilarious thing I've read all week. How many banned topics of discussion is that now? More than any other board I've been on at any rate.

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members
What's prompted the latest toy-throwing then?

Another good thread ruined by this nonsense. And more reports. I'm bored of it now.

The most hilarious thing I've read all week. How many banned topics of discussion is that now? More than any other board I've been on at any rate.

It isn't a "topic of discussion".

Edited by tiger_rick