Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And even if you manage to book Evans outside of his AAA schedule, there's still a 50/50 chance he'll "miss his flight".

RE: Generico. I totally forgot about that cos I remember there were much talk about him and PAC being put in some multi-man tags. I need to download more Infinity's.

I'm not the biggest fan of Jigsaw, although I do like myself a bit of Quack even if he can get a bit ridiculous at times.

I want to see El Generico live. If he was there it'd be great, but I'm not overly fussed if there's no US guys.

Was speaking to him, well as much as you can with someone who's in character and doesn't speak, and he's got plans to come back over here so could be on the DG show.

• Paid Members

If there are good tickets for both left on the 29th (Pay day!) then I'll be attending both. Curse you Mr. Sloan for repeatedly exploiting my one weakness. I'd left spending money on wrestling behind, but anything involving Toryumon/DG alumni will always be the exception to that.

Susumu/Shingo 2, yeah! Even though it'd probably be nice for Shingo to get a win back after the last one, I'll always be too big a Susumu mark not to cheer for him.

Please, pleeeeaaase get Mochi over. Him, Magu and CIMA are the aces I've known and loved since I started watching in 2002 and it'd be a dream to meet him and watch him kick some fools live.

I also have Dragon Gate's health and wishes to abide by, which of course I will respect and keep under wraps but the travel for the last tour was BRUTAL, if you could have seen how tired the guys were by the time they got to Oxford, it is a wonder they competed at the level they did. Shingo & Dragon Kid amongst others were very ill and exhusted. Yet come bell time.......well you know how Shingo's war went ;)

I attended the Spanish and German legs using the same transport at the DG crew.

By the time I got to Oxford I was dead on my feet and could just about remain coherant - and I didn't have to wrestle any matches (thank God!). Plus the DG crew had to fly from Tokyo to Barcelona (via London) before the tour even kicked off.

How they performed the way they did is amazing. Unbelivable.

Other than Juvi, DG aren't using that many gaijin.... And I don't want Juvi.

I do! Pleeeaaase Mr. Sloan..!

I appreciate I'm probably in the minority... but I'm probably the biggest Juvi mark on here, I'd love him to be there!

Please excuse my ignorance , is this juvi guerrero - if so i would love to see him.

Other than Juvi, DG aren't using that many gaijin.... And I don't want Juvi.

I do! Pleeeaaase Mr. Sloan..!

I appreciate I'm probably in the minority... but I'm probably the biggest Juvi mark on here, I'd love him to be there!

Please excuse my ignorance , is this juvi guerrero - if so i would love to see him.

Yes, one of three mexicools :crazy:

• Paid Members

Anyone know when the website is going to be updated with the full info on this. I want to forward it onto some people who might be interested/want to do ticket buying online rather than over the phone.

Archived