Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Also, also there needs to be protein powder, kendo stick, blue box and of course the BxB dancers. And maybe pushing the boat out a bit but maybe a DG referee............nah.

For the first show. I searched everywhere and I mean everywhere for an exact replica blue box and it took me litral days of searching to find it. We put it under the ring and we even had a surprise blue box. But neither one got used. I could have saved a lot of grey hairs not looking for it :)

Powder was there too, but wasn't used

What if we don't have Hulk coming? I take it the dancers are still welcome ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, also there needs to be protein powder, kendo stick, blue box and of course the BxB dancers. And maybe pushing the boat out a bit but maybe a DG referee............nah.

For the first show. I searched everywhere and I mean everywhere for an exact replica blue box and it took me litral days of searching to find it. We put it under the ring and we even had a surprise blue box. But neither one got used. I could have saved a lot of grey hairs not looking for it :)

Glad to know u tried, so at least u know where too look again :thumbsup: .

Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!

Glad to know u tried, so at least u know where too look again :thumbsup: .

Seriously, it was one of the biggest stresses coming into the last fortnight!

Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling they might be :)

I haven't had an e-mail to confirm my order was OK following my paypal payment. Has anyone else had one? Am I worrying about nothing?

It's just that we were told to pay within 2 hours of getting the e-mail but I was like, 2 and a half hours due to not being able to get online. Just want to be sure before I confirm everything with my party and start collecting cash off people

I haven't had an e-mail to confirm my order was OK following my paypal payment. Has anyone else had one? Am I worrying about nothing?

It's just that we were told to pay within 2 hours of getting the e-mail but I was like, 2 and a half hours due to not being able to get online. Just want to be sure before I confirm everything with my party and start collecting cash off people

Indeed you are. All is taken care of. I think 2 people remain unpaid but those aside - all tickets are allocated, paid and packed

Now, I thought you were cool already, then I notice you are an Uncharted 2 fan. You play online? I guess this is off topic!

Got my tickets sorted now thanks to Mr Sloan, so thanks again for that it really is appreciated. What I'm wondering now is what this years t-shirts is going to look like? Last years black one I got signed by the wrestlers in silver ink still looks great.

Got my tickets sorted now thanks to Mr Sloan, so thanks again for that it really is appreciated. What I'm wondering now is what this years t-shirts is going to look like? Last years black one I got signed by the wrestlers in silver ink still looks great.

I love it. I really hope we can get some serious numbers shifted as I would like to do this style of shirt (not neccerssarrryyllly the same design) but it would depend on how many we can move for these shows.

Yeah, I'm a little gay for Nathan Drake. Love me some Uncharted 2 multiplayer but I haven't been on as much as I'd have liked in the last few weeks. I'm fairly average at it but it's just so much fun that I keep going back! Love yanking people down off ledges for the stealth kill :cool: PSN ID is the same as my username on here in case you ever see me floating about!

Thanks for all your hard work in sorting this Mark. I have 24 tickets booked accross the weekend for a group of friends consisting of 2 Fins, 3 Irish and a load of people from across the UK. The stressful bit's over for me now and I can just look forward to the show but I imagine it's only just beginning for you! Hope everything runs as smoothly as possible in the next few months

Yeah, I'm a little gay for Nathan Drake. Love me some Uncharted 2 multiplayer but I haven't been on as much as I'd have liked in the last few weeks. I'm fairly average at it but it's just so much fun that I keep going back! Love yanking people down off ledges for the stealth kill :cool: PSN ID is the same as my username on here in case you ever see me floating about!

Thanks for all your hard work in sorting this Mark. I have 24 tickets booked accross the weekend for a group of friends consisting of 2 Fins, 3 Irish and a load of people from across the UK. The stressful bit's over for me now and I can just look forward to the show but I imagine it's only just beginning for you! Hope everything runs as smoothly as possible in the next few months

Tremendous on both accounts. Look forward to getting killed by you online sometime! When erm, I am not supposed to be working on events and stuff.....I am looking at you mr IPW...;)

Back on topic!

Archived