Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Not seen here yet,

YAMATO announced for the tour!

Announced at midnight last night. Big Press Release a few pages back! Includes pictures of the super cool event t-shirt, Pictures of the night 2 venue. About the website launch (which includes card layouts!) and more...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not seen here yet,

YAMATO announced for the tour!

Announced at midnight last night. Big Press Release a few pages back! Includes pictures of the super cool event t-shirt, Pictures of the night 2 venue. About the website launch (which includes card layouts!) and more...

sorry about that.. Great T-Shirt design! :thumbsup:

Websites very swish aswell. Just checked out the card layout! The preview for N2 sounds incredible! "The second night will see two huge tag matches, we'll see 2 first time matches and a Dragon Gate classic feud and possibly one of the hardest hitting matches we will witness on these shores."

Any ideas?

Websites very swish aswell. Just checked out the card layout! The preview for N2 sounds incredible! "The second night will see two huge tag matches, we'll see 2 first time matches and a Dragon Gate classic feud and possibly one of the hardest hitting matches we will witness on these shores."

Any ideas?

Both nights are immense! I love night 1 and think it is stronger, but some DG fans I have spoken to have said night will trump the first night. I think people who are going to only one night will definately want to either try to head to the other or at least pick up the dvd. I just really think you will be hard pushed to find a better show than either of these! No sales pitch needed the cards WILL speak for themselves!

Dragon Gate gave us the shows that will top the last one :)

I just bought 2 general seating tickets for broxbourne. As theres no option for specific seats when buying, is it just first come first served in this section?

Yes it is.

Does this mean that if the shows a sell out, and i order two general admission seating, that if i turned up at the show lateish in theory there might not be two seats next to each other available?

I just bought 2 general seating tickets for broxbourne. As theres no option for specific seats when buying, is it just first come first served in this section?

Yes it is.

Does this mean that if the shows a sell out, and i order two general admission seating, that if i turned up at the show lateish in theory there might not be two seats next to each other available?

No, Sorry maybe I was unclear. When you order online. We allocate the seats for you, so unless you order via card over the phone, we'll give you the best seats available together. Apologies for the misunderstanding

YAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and nice t-shirt too, might get it.

EDIT - just saw the layout of matches on the website. i must say that i was hoping that the matches would be mixed up a bit. Night 1 has 4 single matches then the 6 man and night 2 has 2 tag matches to finish off the card. oh well i have no doubt that it will be 'spectacular' anyhow. apologies for complaining a bit :(

Mark, again can I ask a favour. 2XL is nowhere near big enough for fat buggers like me. Can you do some larger sizes. 4Xl would be good

I am afraid not. We wern't able to find a company to do us those at a rate that was somewhere near reasonable but alas. Unless we paid

Fair enough, thanks for your quick reply. How about I send you a shirt the right size and you slip it in with the rest when you print them? I will pay whatever price you think is fair?

I wish, its being done in the US. I don't there there is an actual UK based company that will do it. Plus the reason it can only be 2XL is the size of the machine that prints them. I wish I was doing them myself, would be a great service for the UK shirt printing industry

Archived