Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
same here, but its only been a few minutes, just hope Im not going to have trouble with my browser loading it or something

Try and refresh the page, working fine here. Payments coming through

Thanks, I got it to work anyway but it wouldnt seem to update in firefox after refreshing, leaving the website all together, restarting the browser etc. Internet explorer brought it up straight away and even now it doesnt show as onsale in firefox for me. I think I had this problem last time so it could just be me.

Got my 2 general tickets for broxbourne and now september cant come soon enough :thumbsup: hopefully nearer the time my mate will have passed his driving test and we will try and make night 2 aswell if there are any tickets left!

Sleep? Not while there is work to be done. 5 Minutes to go!

HAHA - just got m & g & 2 front rows for St Ives , was so tempted to do Broxbourne too but when you have a 9 year old who insists on front row and gives me no money it gets expensive !!

I have searched on this link and now can't find the seating plan - does anybody know what page it's on - i'm still half asleep.

Really excited about this show , i think i am going to see something really special :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mark when do you expect to send the tickets out?

To be honest I am not sure. They are all packed and we were going to send them out yesterday and today but we may wait incase any other information/offer/fillers need to go in with them

It is all in hand tho :)

Archived