Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

14/5/10 Update

---------------------------

In this update :

Major Star Announced

Mark Haskins in Japan Update

Facebook Site nearing completion

FSM 54 Spread

Ticket Update

News and Notes

Announcement Schedule

cima2010biopic.jpg

Dragon Gate Superstar Returns to the UK!

-------------------

CIMA

You

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know, or know where I could find out, what buses go from Turnford/Cheshunt to the Civic Hall? Am using the Marriot there and never stayed down that neck of the woods before.

I know fuck all about the buses in the area but will probably need to use them...

Also, on the website, there's links to .doc files. They only work for people with MS Word :(

(They should probably be .pdf files)

• Paid Members
Anyone know, or know where I could find out, what buses go from Turnford/Cheshunt to the Civic Hall? Am using the Marriot there and never stayed down that neck of the woods before.

I know fuck all about the buses in the area but will probably need to use them...

Also, on the website, there's links to .doc files. They only work for people with MS Word :(

(They should probably be .pdf files)

Dunno about buses, but if you fancy walking it it only takes 30-40 minutes from that Marriot to the Civic Hall, pretty much down the same main road.

• Paid Members

Mochi Mochi Mochi Mochi Mochi Mochi please be Mochi.

Just about anyone else would be grand as well, but yeah, get Mochi.

Also I need Don Fujii to come over because he's similar in the long-term veteran stakes and I can add him to my CrazyMax t-shirt of signatures. Also because I want to see an iron perm in person. And the Nice German Suplex. It really is nice. Yeah, get Don fujii.

Hyped for these shows. Hyped.

When are tickets going out? Still a while yet?

• Paid Members

Mochi Mochi Mochi Mochi Mochi Mochi please be Mochi.

Just about anyone else would be grand as well, but yeah, get Mochi.

Also I need Don Fujii to come over because he's similar in the long-term veteran stakes and I can add him to my CrazyMax t-shirt of signatures. Also because I want to see an iron perm in person. And the Nice German Suplex. It really is nice. Yeah, get Don fujii.

Hyped for these shows. Hyped.

I fear for both of them being on the cards because they haven't infiltrated the Western indy scene like a lot of the other guys. Same with K-Ness, who I would *love* to see. Seeing a Knessuka tag match live is definitely on my all-time Toryumon checklist.

When are tickets going out? Still a while yet?

British Star = Haskins.

I don't KNOW that. It's gonna be a good guess though. :p

You get Cyber Kong and I'll be there BOTH nights.

Haskins? What ever gives you that impression? It's not him

You'll only buy tickets to both nights if Cyber Kong is announced? He is that big of a draw for you that you would only go if he is on? Must be good!

Huh, little surprised that the British name isn't going to be Haskins. Probably the Lion Kid then?

And I feel the European debut name announced tomorrow will either be Masaaki Mochizuki, Gamma or K-Ness. Mochizuki and Gamma have both worked Dragon Gate USA this year, and while I would love to see Mochizuki again (Because I'm fortunate enough to be at the July DG USA show where he's already been announced), and Gamma would just be a nice bonus to see live.... I'm really hoping it's K-Ness. Mainly from how Yokosuka has been announced as part of K-Nessuka (Which is grasping at best) But with him being at 100% now and the possibility of seeing a K-Nessuka tag match live - Against Speed Muscle, please dear God - Would just be too good to be true.

British Star = Haskins.

I don't KNOW that. It's gonna be a good guess though. :p

You get Cyber Kong and I'll be there BOTH nights.

Haskins? What ever gives you that impression? It's not him

You'll only buy tickets to both nights if Cyber Kong is announced? He is that big of a draw for you that you would only go if he is on? Must be good!

Yes, Cyber Kong is everything!

British Star....... Big Bad Dave?!

Archived