Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

British Star = Haskins.

I don't KNOW that. It's gonna be a good guess though. :p

You get Cyber Kong and I'll be there BOTH nights.

Haskins? What ever gives you that impression? It's not him

You'll only buy tickets to both nights if Cyber Kong is announced? He is that big of a draw for you that you would only go if he is on? Must be good!

Yes, Cyber Kong is everything!

British Star....... Big Bad Dave?!

Lots of love for Cyber Kong, makes me wish I had of known this earlier........tried to get him for last years shows but it didn't come off.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know, or know where I could find out, what buses go from Turnford/Cheshunt to the Civic Hall? Am using the Marriot there and never stayed down that neck of the woods before.

I know fuck all about the buses in the area but will probably need to use them...

Also, on the website, there's links to .doc files. They only work for people with MS Word :(

(They should probably be .pdf files)

Dunno about buses, but if you fancy walking it it only takes 30-40 minutes from that Marriot to the Civic Hall, pretty much down the same main road.

Is that the marriot in huntingdon - if so it's more than 30 - 40 minites walk , i'll be driving past there if you need a lift i should have room - send me a message dude :thumbsup:

Anyone know, or know where I could find out, what buses go from Turnford/Cheshunt to the Civic Hall? Am using the Marriot there and never stayed down that neck of the woods before.

I know fuck all about the buses in the area but will probably need to use them...

Also, on the website, there's links to .doc files. They only work for people with MS Word :(

(They should probably be .pdf files)

Dunno about buses, but if you fancy walking it it only takes 30-40 minutes from that Marriot to the Civic Hall, pretty much down the same main road.

Is that the marriot in huntingdon - if so it's more than 30 - 40 minites walk , i'll be driving past there if you need a lift i should have room - send me a message dude :thumbsup:

I think it is for Broxbourne

• Paid Members
Huh, little surprised that the British name isn't going to be Haskins. Probably the Lion Kid then?

And I feel the European debut name announced tomorrow will either be Masaaki Mochizuki, Gamma or K-Ness. Mochizuki and Gamma have both worked Dragon Gate USA this year, and while I would love to see Mochizuki again (Because I'm fortunate enough to be at the July DG USA show where he's already been announced), and Gamma would just be a nice bonus to see live.... I'm really hoping it's K-Ness. Mainly from how Yokosuka has been announced as part of K-Nessuka (Which is grasping at best) But with him being at 100% now and the possibility of seeing a K-Nessuka tag match live - Against Speed Muscle, please dear God - Would just be too good to be true.

All of this. Plus I might have a chance to get a Knessuka t-shirt. That's the best thing about them billing their longstanding team as a mini-unit: they have a logo for merchandise now. :D

Gamma doing the Evian spot live would be so great, but Mochi is a legitimate legend to me and it'd be a dream to see him live. I've accepted that I'm unlikely to ever see Magu live, and even Milano will take a fair bit of effort, so Mochi is the only other Ace on my list after seeing CIMA at the last show.

Mark could you perhaps tweet the names, you have a twitter account now and I really don't want to have to go in Smiths and pick up a fighting spirit. Not buying a fighting spirit, I don't even want to touch one.

We're giving FSM the exclusive announcements and with all due respect we couldn't dump over that on the day of release.

However, we will be updating the site in the coming days and I am sure it will end up on here somehow. Will be back tweeting on Monday regarding the show ;)

Mark could you perhaps tweet the names, you have a twitter account now and I really don't want to have to go in Smiths and pick up a fighting spirit. Not buying a fighting spirit, I don't even want to touch one.

I agree, FSM is shit :angry: so please post the names on twitter or on the dragongate website. I did hear one thing though, Marty Scurll is announced for Night 2 in a singles match.

Booked my flights yesterday. Anyone else flying over or making a big journey? Have people hotels booked?

We are staying at the Westwood Lodge near Broxbourne. About a mile from the venue

Staying at the Travelodge Fernstanton near St Ives. Its about 4.5 miles from the venue. Cheap enough taxi. Its dead cheap as well for a twin room.

• Paid Members

I know you have a loathing of Facebook and Twitter Mark, so did I. But if you treat them properly they can be a really good thing. I understand abot not wanting to dump on FS's announcements but I hope you understand that I get all the ill informed badly written wrestling chat I require on here for free. :D

I know you have a loathing of Facebook and Twitter Mark, so did I. But if you treat them properly they can be a really good thing. I understand abot not wanting to dump on FS's announcements but I hope you understand that I get all the ill informed badly written wrestling chat I require on here for free. :D

Understood. It's being treated right. The facebook thing is almost done too. Look for Twitter/Website updates on Sunday/Monday for what you require.

I agree, FSM is shit :angry: so please post the names on twitter or on the dragongate website. I did hear one thing though, Marty Scurll is announced for Night 2 in a singles match.

Interesting that you heard that, we haven't announced any night 2 matches at all yet. The first match we're announcing will be on the 28th.

When the dropkick interview going to be around that you mention in your twitter?

It's up today

dropkicradiologo.jpg

The Dropkick Radio Wrestling Show - May 20th 2010

On this weeks show, Jeremy Graves and Martyn Licchelli welcome Mark Sloan (from http://A-Merchandise.co.uk) back to the show following our last interview with him in July of 2008, to discuss all things Dragon Gate in the UK! (Mark is responsible for bringing the Japanese promotion 'Dragon Gate' to the UK for the event in Oxford last October, along their impending return in September of this year for what promise to be 2 spectacular wrestling events!) We discuss how the idea of bringing Dragon Gate to the UK came to be following the Pro Wrestling NOAH 'European Navigation 2008' event. Why Oxford was chosen as the location for the inaugural 'UK Invasion'. His thoughts on that very event, along with details surrounding how and why the next 'UK Invasion Tour' has been extended to 2 events!

The interview is available to listen to right now, as part of the May 20th edition of The Dropkick Radio Wrestling Show.

Available to listen/download right now, at www.DropkickRadio.com

Archived