Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Fair enough, thanks for your quick reply. How about I send you a shirt the right size and you slip it in with the rest when you print them? I will pay whatever price you think is fair?

I wish, its being done in the US. I don't there there is an actual UK based company that will do it. Plus the reason it can only be 2XL is the size of the machine that prints them. I wish I was doing them myself, would be a great service for the UK shirt printing industry

Thanks anyway Mark. Obviously they dont need to make bigger than 2XL in the US as all the people who live in the USA are known for their slimline figures...

Fucking schweet! Missed the first time around. The wife will surely be wanting me to buy two tickets for Broxbourne... and I fucking will an' all!

This will be the first show I've planned on seeing since IPW:UK vs FWA in Orpingont and I'm already right up for it!

Kudos Mr. Promoters.

EDIT - Took about 5 seconds to 'convince' her. Two tickets snapped up. :)

mark - what are the sizes like ? just cause i can vary and i dont mind it being bigger but i dont want it skin tight on my gut.

Like are they Gildans , fruit of the looms or whatever?. As some FOL are well small.

Just wanted to find out before i order something in the wrong size and it would be hassle

Got front row seats next to what appears to be the entranceway for each night. So excited! :D

Barstard, i wanted them - kiddin (not really). i'll be sittin near u. apologies in advance for my crazy mates, i'll try and tone them down. :)

:p Unlucky mate! Which side are you on when you look at the seating plan? I'm on the right I think.

Don't apologise, as long as they don't shout out the name of every single move then there'll be no problem. :D

Got front row seats next to what appears to be the entranceway for each night. So excited! :D

Barstard, i wanted them - kiddin (not really). i'll be sittin near u. apologies in advance for my crazy mates, i'll try and tone them down. :)

:p Unlucky mate! Which side are you on when you look at the seating plan? I'm on the right I think.

Don't apologise, as long as they don't shout out the name of every single move then there'll be no problem. :D

haha

on the left side matey.

Got me 2 tickets for night 2!

Yes, yes, oh yay!. As always very nice work on the event mr sloan, have checked out the website and seen the 2 tag matches listed down, (i can only hope for the bucks again) or maybe even a twin-gate title match? ;)

Also sorry to sound a bit "meh" but does anybody think the new DG shirt is a bit OTT? Dont get me wrong its very.........."hip" i suppose, but i loved last years simple shirt, which i shall also be wearing on the night!

Either way im hugely looking forward to this , although i cant wait at all. If last years show is anything to go by, its is going to be beyond awesome!

i loved last years simple shirt, which i shall also be wearing on the night!

I may wear a New-Japan shirt, just to be obtuse. :D

Yes, yes, oh yay!. As always very nice work on the event mr sloan, have checked out the website and seen the 2 tag matches listed down, (i can only hope for the bucks again) or maybe even a twin-gate title match? ;)

Pac and Haskins getting a title shot on night 2 did occur to me when I saw the match layout. Shingo and Cyber Kong are the current champs unless I'm mistaken and with Shingo confirmed to appear, Pac and Mark we can pretty much guarantee showing up it's certainly a possibility.

Have sent payment but have yet to receive seat allocations, the guy on the phone mentioned some seat numbers but have not had anything confirmed yet.

Pac and Haskins vs Shingo and Cyber Kong for the twin gate belts would be sweet and a certain main event for night 2, imagine if the belts changed hands, we would riot!!

Have sent payment but have yet to receive seat allocations, the guy on the phone mentioned some seat numbers but have not had anything confirmed yet.

Pac and Haskins vs Shingo and Cyber Kong for the twin gate belts would be sweet and a certain main event for night 2, imagine if the belts changed hands, we would riot!!

If you were told ticket details then that is what you will recieve. All tickets are allocated straight away and packed and ready for when we are going to dispatch - which as mentioned before we haven't decided on yet, won't be too long - end of may is absolutely latest.

• Paid Members
I just bought 2 general seating tickets for broxbourne. As theres no option for specific seats when buying, is it just first come first served in this section?

Yes it is.

If you were told ticket details then that is what you will recieve. All tickets are allocated straight away and packed and ready for when we are going to dispatch - which as mentioned before we haven't decided on yet, won't be too long - end of may is absolutely latest.

Does that mean seats are allocated and not first come first served on the night? A mate of mine has just bought a ticket almost a week after i bought 2, on the premise of the quoted above there as we could all get seats together!

Archived