Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7/5/10 Update

---------------------------

Announcement a day early, as we're away on Saturday.

In this update :

Pac Announced

Twitter : DGUK

Event Shirt Details

The Sun Online DG Feature

FSM 54 Spread

Ticket Update

News and Notes

Announcement Schedule

pac2010biopic.jpg

The Man that Gravity forgot returns!

-------------------

PAC

The whole world has now learned of Britain

Mark,

As per your notes, im sorry to say im not the biggest fan of this years shirt. Dont get me wrong im sure some like it, but i prefer the shirt from last year, simple and straight forward in its design and message. But again im sure its other peoples cups of tea.........just not mine personally!

Bar that im going bananas for the updates, and actually can not wait for night 2!

As per your notes, im sorry to say im not the biggest fan of this years shirt. Dont get me wrong im sure some like it, but i prefer the shirt from last year, simple and straight forward in its design and message. But again im sure its other peoples cups of tea.........just not mine personally!

I agree with this i think the T-Shirt has a nice style to it but it feels a bit to modern arty for my taste

For the meet and greet you say they can only sign 8x10s so does that mean if I don't have any or am not willing to pay extra its basically pointless me buyign a ticket for it? My plan was to get them to sign the postcard photos from last years event but if thats not allowed I won't bother at all with the M&G.

For the meet and greet you say they can only sign 8x10s so does that mean if I don't have any or am not willing to pay extra its basically pointless me buyign a ticket for it? My plan was to get them to sign the postcard photos from last years event but if thats not allowed I won't bother at all with the M&G.

Postcards are fine and can be signed at no additional charge.

The press release should state that only Official DG Merchandise can be signed during the Meet and Greet.

I will get Mark to edit this when he returns.

• Paid Members

I'm having some trouble buying tickets, I click the add to cart button and just get taken to paypal with no info on where to send payment or what I'm buying. Where have I cocked it up?

Edit: Never mind, worked fine on the old one.I don't know what the beef is with that new one, pain in the arse and no mistake.

Archived