Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Ecstatic about the announcement, Mr.Sloan! We will be at both shows, without a doubt.

LDRS/All Stars will be immense but does this mean that IPW aren't going to put this match on beforehand? Not that I'm complaining but waiting 5 months for it is going to kill me.

Also, if there is a possibility of bringing over Stalker Ichikawa & Jackson Florida, it'd make me a very happy boy!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As someone who doesn't follow Britwres up to date, who comprises the two teams fighting? I'm guessing Sabre is in one of them....

• Paid Members
As someone who doesn't follow Britwres up to date, who comprises the two teams fighting? I'm guessing Sabre is in one of them....

The LDRS are Marty Scurll and Zack Sabre Jr. and the Allstars are Mikey Whiplash and Robbie Dynamite.

Ta. Just realized I'm a moron and "LDRS" means Leaders, as in Of The New School.

Or am I twice a moron?

Huh I just checked and I have no e-mail of any kind eventhough I pre-ordered. I never even got an e-mail like some did to say that the DVD was delayed, so I wonder if that's part of it?

Or the e-mail just went to preferred A-Merch buyers, or those who bought tickets to the first show - Mine was bought by somebody else.

Oh well, I'll see how I fare tomorrow.

What are the numbers like for pre orders? Are there likely to be any tickets a fairly decent distance from the ring by the time they go on general sale?

Pre-Orders have been excellent. There are still tickets in all price brackets remaining at this point. There has been a wide section of tickets purchased which is good for the on-sale date.

Got a couple of front row tickets for each night. Really looking forward to a weekend of Dragon Gate action.

Loving the pre-match, even though I'll be cutting it fine to be there by then. I can only leave Liverpool at 3.15, so it depends on traffic.

I'm hoping the LDRS are also used on night 2 in some sort of Dragon Gate match

• Paid Members
What are the numbers like for pre orders? Are there likely to be any tickets a fairly decent distance from the ring by the time they go on general sale?

Pre-Orders have been excellent. There are still tickets in all price brackets remaining at this point. There has been a wide section of tickets purchased which is good for the on-sale date.

Cheers Mark

I know it's very early, but i just had to:

Night one

1. Genki and Haskins vs Johnny Storm and YAMATO

2. Zabre vs BxB (Zabre can go twice)

3. Don Fuji and Mochizuki vs Doi and Yoshino

4. CIMA vs PAC vs Dragon Kid vs Generico (show stealer)

5. Susumu vs Shingo (already announced)

Night two

1. Johnny Storm vs Dragon Kid

2. Genki and Haskins vs Zabre and BxB

3. YAMATO vs Don Fuji (bring the rivalry to the UK)

4. Shingo vs Mochizuki

5. CIMA, Susumu and Generico vs Doi, Yoshino and PAC (final main event of the two nights has to be a 6 man)

My mind will change a million and 1 times on this, but hey. What do u reckon? I am a bit behind on DG so stables might have changed.

Also i would love to see STIXX vs Hollywood Stalker in there somewhere.

Also, also there needs to be protein powder, kendo stick, blue box and of course the BxB dancers. And maybe pushing the boat out a bit but maybe a DG referee............nah.

Archived