Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news Mark, thanks again for putting up an awesome show - it's 5 months away, but we all know it's gonna be awesome right?

I remember Mark saying that for the guys who bought the delayed DG:UK DVD they would get some kind of payback, has this particular show got anything to do with it?

I will be travelling to both nights by car from the midlands, and hopefully looking to get front row seats too.

Also, could you please mark, ask the DG staff to bring over more authentic DG t-shirts - i know they got snapped up in the meet and greet. they would defo sell out if they were available pre-show. I don't do M&G's so that would be grateful if u could arrange it, thanks.

I'm hoping for YAMATO like everyone else is, but would also like to see Mochizuki and Don Fuji in a tag match.

Other than Juvi, DG aren't using that many gaijin.... And I don't want Juvi.

I do! Pleeeaaase Mr. Sloan..!

I appreciate I'm probably in the minority... but I'm probably the biggest Juvi mark on here, I'd love him to be there!

Please excuse my ignorance , is this juvi guerrero - if so i would love to see him.

Yes, one of three mexicools :crazy:

Man i would love to meet him big time , i have not seen him wrestle for a long time , is he as good as ever ?

I remember Mark saying that for the guys who bought the delayed DG:UK DVD they would get some kind of payback, has this particular show got anything to do with it?

This has been brought up i think - i've also been wondering about it, and seem to recall it being suggested (albeit not by Mark) that it could relate to a ticket pre-sale. I think the idea came about because those that brought tickets for the canceled PW:Octane got their 'compensation' by means of pre-sale access last time.

No mention of it as of yet though, with the general ticket sale date fast approaching. So i'm speculating (possibly incorrectly) that the 'payback' won't be through a pre-sale (although no doubt it will come for something). Any chance you can give us official yay/nay on this for those of us wondering Mark? Call it impatient curiosity! :D

This has been brought up i think - i've also been wondering about it, and seem to recall it being suggested (albeit not by Mark) that it could relate to a ticket pre-sale. I think the idea came about because those that brought tickets for the canceled PW:Octane got their 'compensation' by means of pre-sale access last time.

No mention of it as of yet though, with the general ticket sale date fast approaching. So i'm speculating (possibly incorrectly) that the 'payback' won't be through a pre-sale (although no doubt it will come for something). Any chance you can give us official yay/nay on this for those of us wondering Mark? Call it impatient curiosity! :D

yay

As someone who's seen Juvi wrestle in Dragon Gate I can absolutely definitively tell you he is NOT worth the hassle and headaches that he would cause.

He's crazy

He's weird

He's a complete diva

And he's really not that good

Archived