Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Mark's doing a fantastic job of keeping the prices as low as he has considering the costs involved - you've only got to do some basic math to figure out the expenses involved on a project like this one.

Best of luck guys!

One thing I would like to see is maybe a title being defended, the Dragon Gate belts look amazing, particularly the Open the Dream Gate title belt with the unique key for each challenger feature.

I would love to see one of the new additions to the roster being YAMATO being the Open the Dream Gate champ and also he's freaking awesome. The other I'd like to see Cyber Kong just because his pineapple gimmick is fantastic or maybe Gamma because his heel tactics are awesome.

I'd just like to see the belt in person! I've always thought that it's a very good and unique idea for a belt.

I found Kong boring since his return, so, please not him! Gamma would be great though, I think I can drag my Dad along to this and he hates Gamma spitting water everywhere. :p

I am really excited now and cant wait to get tickets i am even considering going to both shows as they are both similar distances from me as for stars i would like to see Yamato and i would quite like K-Ness but i have a feeling whoever comes it will be amazing. I assume that british talent wise we will proabably see Pac and Haskins also probably Marty scrull on the cambridge show i wouldn't mind seeing Zac Sabre Jr either

Mark,

Please try and ignore the (tiny minority) or morons posting on here. That's the only bad part of dealing with the general public - a certain percentage of them are just dicks.

I consider your shows the most reliable and professional shows that are run in this country, and that's with no disrespect to the many other decent promoters here.

If some people are too f'n dense to read a press release properly or even think something through before posting, screw 'em! If they don't come, others will take their place.

--

Anyway.

On to the show!! Probably going for front row again, though being Broxbourne, the seats are good everywhere. I do like the idea of being landed on again though!! :thumbsup:

Mark,

Please try and ignore the (tiny minority) or morons posting on here. That's the only bad part of dealing with the general public - a certain percentage of them are just dicks.

I consider your shows the most reliable and professional shows that are run in this country, and that's with no disrespect to the many other decent promoters here.

If some people are too f'n dense to read a press release properly or even think something through before posting, screw 'em! If they don't come, others will take their place.

--

Anyway.

On to the show!! Probably going for front row again, though being Broxbourne, the seats are good everywhere. I do like the idea of being landed on again though!! :thumbsup:

Here here - if somebody is moaning about a small price increase for something that is proven quality they are mad , i believe i have NEVER read a single bad thing about one of Mark's shows so i'm sure it will be well worth it !!!!!!!

Archived