Other MMA Shows

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

yeh, that's the kind of the fight where you dread the championship rounds...speaking of Nytol, Jared Rosholt is on the undercard.

The two fights you mentioned though will be worth the time, and i've got a soft spot for Dave Branch, 2 weight champion and defending a different belt with each defence, i imagine the WSOF is looking after him but i'd like to see him move back to the UFC to see just how good he's become, he's dominating the WSOF.

• Paid Members

Yeah, they are worth watching. I understand how there's simply not enough time in the week for some people to get around to watching these fights, but if you enjoy watching MMA there's no reason why you won't enjoy watching these shows. Like most things involving combat sports though, it always means a little more when you are familiar with the guys invovled.

Like wand. said though, Justin Gaethje and Marlon Moraes are worth any MMA fans time. Gaethje has probably been my favorite MMA fighter outside of the UFC for the last couple of years, just a bite-down on the mouthpiece brawler, he's lots of fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

ACB The Russian promotion are coming to Manchester, it will feature the UKFF's favourite Brit Luke Barnatt Vs long term top Middleweight Mamed Khalidov, who along with Dave Branch is probably the best Middleweight outside the UFC.

Khalidov is champion of Polish based KSW and Barnatt is champion of Italian Promotion Venator.

This will go down early 17 in Manchester.

• Paid Members

That's random, they must be forking out some solid cash if they've got Khalidov fighting, he must be sitting pretty in KSW.

Barnatt seems to be doing alright for himself, he's got a BT gig and is landing himself some big fights outside of the UFC, i don't think he's much of a fan favorite but he must have some business savvy. A win over Khalidov would be huge, i see him getting smashed though.

Any other word on who might be on that card?

* edit, March 11th the show will be.

15240075_1287588634596273_1879694125_n.j

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

There's an absolutely barmy schedule of MMA this weekend, Titan FC, Bellator, One Championship & KSW all have shows as well as the UFC. Still there's stuff i want to see on these shows. I've had a hectic couple of days so i plan on proper bumming out this weekend and taking some of this stuff in.

I've posted the links to the cards on Sherdog for anyone interested:

Titan FC is friday, it's a promotion that i always plan on watching but Fight Pass has the habit of spoiling the shows on their app. I'm going to be a bit more careful this week because i plan on checking out the full show. Card is full of UFC vets and up and comers. Im free Saturday night so i think that's my night sorted.

fc42-header.jpg

http://www.sherdog.com/events/Titan-FC-42-Lima-vs-Jackson-56001

KSW has gone full on Pride FC for it's show Saturday night. Marius Pudzianowski is fighting a British based Polish rapper in the main event, it's freak show stuff and it's a huge deal in Poland. The show is aptly named Circus of Pain. Look at this shit:

KSW-37.jpg

http://www.sherdog.com/events/KSW-37-Circus-of-Pain-55465

One Championship is Friday. I neglect a lot of their shows because they tend to be low on names i recognise but not a show goes by where i see a ton of highlights of the crazy finishes that happen on the shows, always seem to be great shows. Brandon Vera headlines this weekend, Bibiano Fernandes on there too.

ONE_Championship_Age_of_Domination_Poste

http://www.sherdog.com/events/One-Championship-Age-of-Domination-49617

it's all happening.

• Paid Members

Nice, cheers for the heads up Benny. I hope somewhere picks up Rizin next month with Carwin, Cro Cop, Wandy etc.

Yeh me too, if we dont get it here at least hope it airs somewhere with English commentary, it should do.

KSW does air with English commentary via internet PPV, if in free on Saturday night im actually thinking of getting it, should be on at at a decent time.

• Paid Members

Yeh, they had the highlight show on Spike! "Breakfast with Fedor" or something i was called, what a terrible name.

I think the shows since have aired online in some shape or form so there is English commentary versions.