CHIKARA: The Offical Thread

Boon Town Rat

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty Jannetty is teaming with Green Ant this weekend to take on Los Ice Creams, confirming what i've known for a long time: this is the best promotion on the planet.

Also added to Trios, TEAM SENDAI GIRLS!

• Paid Members
Marty Jannetty is teaming with Green Ant this weekend to take on Los Ice Creams, confirming what i've known for a long time: this is the best promotion on the planet.

Also added to Trios, TEAM SENDAI GIRLS!

I can't profess to following the promotion full-time, but aren't Los Ice Creams actually played by some of the other stars on the roster? Haven't Quackenbush and Hallowicked played them at some point?

I can't profess to following the promotion full-time, but aren't Los Ice Creams actually played by some of the other stars on the roster? Haven't Quackenbush and Hallowicked played them at some point?

I'm not 100% on this and i'll throw it in spoiler tags to be nice.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Quack and jig are the ice creams. fairly sure wicked is the original lance steel

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I'm not 100% on this and i'll throw it in spoiler tags to be nice.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Quack and jig are the ice creams. fairly sure wicked is the original lance steel

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

That's pretty cool. Although I have been following the promotion for a few years now, I have not seen a show in a couple of months, (Read spoilers etc) last time I saw Los Ice Cream they certainly didn't look like Jig and Quack, at least weight size. That's pretty well hidden if true. Never would have guessed myself.

Team WWF is literally in every way fucking awesome.

Heavy hints at Sugar D taking Johnny Gargano's place in Team F.I.S.T for this as well, all part of Wink's lets put together random teams of people drive.

Where's this been?? I've seen the updates where Wink announces Sugar's now in F.I.S.T. but I saw it more of a way of taking him out of King of Trios - putting him with a team that already has a trio. Didn't know there was plans to oust Gargano.

Archived