CHIKARA: The Offical Thread

Boon Town Rat

Just watched the youtube highlights video for

Got to say the venue looks fantastic, great cop by Chikara there. Big crowd and a fantastic show apparently.

Shame King of Trio's isn't in that venue. Instead they are back in that god awful Palmer Centre.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got to say the venue looks fantastic, great cop by Chikara there. Big crowd and a fantastic show apparently.

Shame King of Trio's isn't in that venue. Instead they are back in that god awful Palmer Centre.

What venue is that?

Chikara certainly seems to have come a long way from some of the tiny venues they ran in the early days.

What venue is that?

Chikara certainly seems to have come a long way from some of the tiny venues they ran in the early days.

bhrnn-300x225.jpg

This one, they used it recently for one of the anniversary shows too.

- highlight video from a horse of another colour at palmer center. spoilers in the video.

• Paid Members
Too bad A-Train is unavailable, I'd fucking love an X-Factor reunion. This is still awesome though.

Oh shit, I never even thought of that! Still, Aldo Montoya being booked in 2012 is just too brilliant.

What venue is that?

This one, they used it recently for one of the anniversary shows too.

- highlight video from a horse of another colour at palmer center. spoilers in the video.

I think he might've been asking what venue C-Rex was in. In case he was: it was the Trocadero Theatre in Philly:

troc_004.jpg

troc_007.jpg

troc_005.jpg

Gorgeous venue, and it looked great on the IPPV.

EDIT: Evidence that it looked great on the IPPV:

epoo7a.png

KOT12_16.jpg

There's been a huge shit storm about this, but I don't know the back story to it, could someone fill me in?

Basically, During night 2 of kot 2009 There was a "showcase" tag match with these 4 guys. The match wasn't terrible, but it was bland and boring and seemed much worse because it happened on arguably the best show in chikara history.

Since then there has been kind of a running joke among chikara fan's where whenever theres a surprise opponent to ask for the submission squad, And since wink vavasseurs gimmick is that he gives the fans what they want, he went and did it and some of the fans have gone full on rohbot dribbler supertard over it.

Archived