Bad Boys Wrestling (BBW)

britishbulldogdaveyboy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed this one the first time round. Who's the skeleton man? Can anyone give me any more information on him? I'd love to learn more about him. Name, website address, MSN addy.

Judging by the profile pictures on their Facebook group, I think you stand a good chance of tracking down the man in question :)

I missed this one the first time round. Who's the skeleton man? Can anyone give me any more information on him? I'd love to learn more about him. Name, website address, MSN addy.

Judging by the profile pictures on their Facebook group, I think you stand a good chance of tracking down the man in question :)

From looking at that Facebook group it appears that the Skeleton guy is that Scorpion bloke no less!

If there is a UKFF trip and Hatguy-esque trip report for this show then this could provide the moment where the UKFF definitively peaks.

I nominate TripleA for the honours, as a spin-off to his special videogame reviews.

Once in a while a event hits the gay scene that gets everyone talking and Grapple101 at Eagle London seems to tick all the right boxes.

They have a branch in Doncaster don't they?

• Paid Members
Do we have a top contender for thread of the year 2010 allready?

This will take some beating. It's already better than all the contenders last year. Roll on January 2011.

Not the best choice of words for a thread like this, I think.

9430_137457248093_808303093_2411606_5892140_n.jpg

I love how nobody wanted to be in the room with his fucker, so he's had to take his own 8x10 promo shot with a digital camera. Somebodies actually married this bastard if you look at his left hand. Poor cow.

Isn't that actually the right hand though? Or is it in reverse because of the mirror? :confused:

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
If there is a UKFF trip and Hatguy-esque trip report for this show then this could provide the moment where the UKFF definitively peaks.

I nominate TripleA for the honours, as a spin-off to his special videogame reviews.

Probably more appealing than Ratatouille.