Bad Boys Wrestling (BBW)

britishbulldogdaveyboy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyable post on the facebook group!

Dean Teather NEED YOUR HELP.......................

Recently we have had a lot of new lads start training with us at BAD BOYS WRESTLING and we desperately need some more boots, if you have an old pair of wrestling or boxing boots you can donate or that you wish to sell (at a sensible price) then please get in touch, your help appreciated guys

dean aka the pitbull.

LOL!

FIRST TIME ON BRITISH SOIL - MASK VS SINGLET!

Bad Boy Promotions are excited to announce that on the 6th March, for the first time ever on British soil, Hard Andy will combat Tiger Bob in Mask vs Singlet match! Tiger Bob will be putting his mask on the line, whilst Hard Andy puts his singlet on the line! By the end of the night will Tiger Bob's face have been exposed to the world? Or will Hard Andy be leaving singletless!? Make sure you're there to find out!

HARD ANDY!

2878076092-d0d2473ba9-o.jpg

VS

TIGER BOB!

9430_137457248093_808303093_2411606_5892140_n.jpg

Front room tickets are still available, PM for more details, and don't forget, still ANOTHER FIRST TIME EVER ON BRITISH SOIL match to be announced!

i can't stop laughing :rolleyes:

***BAD BOY WRESTLING PRESS RELEASE***

We here at Bad Boy Promotions are issuing this statement after it was brought to our attention that we have wrongfully been advertising a pro-style wrestler for our show in 2 weeks time. Having not been with Bad Boys very long I have personally made an error of judgement and have confused the grappler pictured in our advertisement under the name "SYKES" with another one of our pro-stylers named (James) Sykes. I have only personally spoken with James over the telephone, and have never met him in person, nor seen a picture of him. Having frequented many British scene websites and photo galleries, I believed the grappler I have pictured in our advertisement to be James, however it has come to my attention that this is incorrect. I would like to confirm that the grappler pictured WILL NOT be appearing at our scheduled event, nor has he ever been contacted about appearing at our scheduled event, and he has never appeared at any of our past events. I appologise profusely to said grappler for any upset caused, and also for any damage done to his reputation and/or his business.

Regards.

David

From Sykes:

This thread legit made me fall off the sofa laughing.

Great way to finish a cracking weekend.

• Paid Members

That Facebook group is full of awesome.

21065_262926241934_604406934_3516389_3356242_n.jpg

I am however, a little too scared to click the YouTube links, especially since one of them will some sort of weird promo.

TONIGHT, in this very ring..

*goatse*

I would like it to be noted that, in addition to the Sykes we know of not actually being the BBW Sykes, Man Mountain is actually not me in a mask.