Bad Boys Wrestling (BBW)

britishbulldogdaveyboy

I love how nobody wanted to be in the room with his fucker, so he's had to take his own 8x10 promo shot with a digital camera. Somebodies actually married this bastard if you look at his left hand. Poor cow.

Judging by the gay connotations of the whole thing, Id say poor bastard.

(fucking civil ceremonies)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
9430_137457248093_808303093_2411606_5892140_n.jpg

I love how nobody wanted to be in the room with his fucker, so he's had to take his own 8x10 promo shot with a digital camera. Somebodies actually married this bastard if you look at his left hand. Poor cow.

Highest stakes mask stip ever, the closeted gay man keeping it all a secret from his wife.

• Paid Members
Immediate notification: if there is anyone in this group that has been taking personal photos of the members and posting them on other sites, you are hereby warned that legal action will be initiated if it doesn't cease immediately!

From the Facebook.

I only found this thread because of that post of the month thing. I feel like I'm the last one to hear the funniest joke of the year. Simply fantastic, and I am going to show everybody I know as soon as possible. My middle is hurting through laughing, got to be the best thing I've ever seen on here.

I don't know where these people got the idea that there's a connection between nearly naked oiled men in shorts grappling with each other, and homosexual titillation. As a wrestling fan, I'm pretty offended that they...

*reads reactions of UKFFers to thread*

.. I mean it's not as if there's an undercurrent of gayness underpinning any of the wrestling talk on...

*reads rest of UKFF*

:confused:

• Paid Members
Just a small update: We are currently in talks with numerous sources regarding having our upcoming bouts contested in a brand new 6-sided room! More to follow...

Also known as the kitchen. :thumbsup:

Still in shock about Uncle Dave. Good grief.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Just a small update: We are currently in talks with numerous sources regarding having our upcoming bouts contested in a brand new 6-sided room! More to follow...

Also known as the kitchen. :thumbsup:

Still in shock about Uncle Dave. Good grief.

I know :( I can't believe somebody shot him :cry: