Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Was really suprised to have my cd turn up today, well, so I thought...

Driveerror.jpg

I admit I laughed, but no actual cd was disappointing. Who's the wise guy then?

I guess I can put this here. Obviously it's less so for the post, more so for the brilliance of the prank. Whoever is responsible should get the credit and take a bow.

• Paid Members
Was really suprised to have my cd turn up today, well, so I thought...

Driveerror.jpg

I admit I laughed, but no actual cd was disappointing. Who's the wise guy then?

I guess I can put this here. Obviously it's less so for the post, more so for the brilliance of the prank. Whoever is responsible should get the credit and take a bow.

:laugh:

Oh my days

• Moderators

Fuck off, I'm having it as a nomination for the effort of finding the video. It's no worse than when people paraphrase something off a film, or just post a line. So Hogan in a Don Johnson suit it is.

The post TripleA is talking about, and it has spoilers about last night's UFC.

UFC 116 Spoilers

Okay, you've been warned.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Good show, ruined by awful booking. Are we really supposed to suspend our disbelief that much that we'll believe that the champ can take 50odd punches to the head and get up and be fine?. Lesnar's selling was atrocious, the way he was running around SMILING not 10 second's after the match was over just completely buried poor Carwin who had carried the workload for most of the match. With Brock's political power and backstage pull i can see this reign of terror easily lasting another 6 month's at least. As if all that wasn't enough they fucking tried to turn Brock face! you have a 265lb monster who's drew more money than any heel you've ever had, and now he's a white meat "i'm so humble" face, disgusting.

Dana out. Heyman in. That's the only way this company can be saved.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

And I'm seconding it.

Thirded. I'm a big fan of Cleetus, and that post is his best yet. I'd hate that post if I was the sort that complained about Cena's comebacks yet loved UFC, though.

• Paid Members
CVD for the most part is shit. But I did like that post. Maybe it was because almost every one of his posts are the same as each other, it was nice to see a change.

It was good to see something that didn't involve eddie guerrero or calling women's wrestling fans perverts, but it still wasn't great.

He's doing what Lumberjack did, but with much more skill, and he's funny.
I see him more as a pityinthecityofsin rip off than anything else really. Anti Smark, hooray!

• Paid Members

I don't know how this works but this made me laugh a lot, so I nominate it, it's from the post a picture of yourself thread.

I have a girlfriend...

I do, you know. She even has the kind of bumholes that I like. Dark pigmented...none of this pink balloon knot nonsense...

• Paid Members

What was Lumberjack's gimmick again? other than climaxing over Beth Phoenix's dedication, and his religious "getting high and getting by" shit what did he do?, i'd just like to know seen as i'm the better version of him :thumbsup: . I am anti smark though, but so is 99.9% of the rest of the world.

And I'd like to thank the big man upstair's for giving me the strength to deal with the naysayers like ZING! who believe in a false prophet named the Meltz, and although they are perverted we're actually quite similar. For they live their live's not by the ten commandment's, but with a stopwatch and rating thing's with snowflake's. While i marvel at the antics of NOAH saving two of every animal, they believe in Benoit carrying two hosses to a ***+ match in Japan. They care not for Adam and Eve giving into temptation, but instead saint Eddie giving into his Deemonz. And they have no fear of the devil, just that Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, or HHH will bury their young 5ft tall backflipping angel's with politics of biblical proportions.

Shimmer is shit.

Archived