Coming of Age - BBC3

sgmilne

Not going out was great in the first series, that American girl kinda worked, when she left I didn't rate it that much to be honest.

Miranda is great, it's played for slapstick & I love asides to the camera.

Thought coming of age was a shit Inbetweeners, never made it past the first episode. I like 2 Pints & White Van Man had it's moments.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think the actors are quite talented... Shame the writers are terrible, and have produced an awful show. The first series was no where near as bad as the last one... Or the second one... I forget how many series they did. Utter garbage that these actors have to put up with.

• Paid Members
I fucking love Allo Allo. It's a guilty pleasure.

I do up to a point. Losing Captain Hans was bad enough, but when they replaced the actors playing Bertorelli and Leclere it dropped down a massive notch. Replacing Herr Flick was the death knell.

Rene was never quite the same after his accident, either. In the later series I can't help but stare at the dent in his head and his Marty Feldman eyes.

I do up to a point. Losing Captain Hans was bad enough, but when they replaced the actors playing Bertorelli and Leclere it dropped down a massive notch. Replacing Herr Flick was the death knell.

Rene was never quite the same after his accident, either. In the later series I can't help but stare at the dent in his head and his Marty Feldman eyes.

Le Clerc was replaced after the death of the actors playing the original and his replacement iirc. Not much they could do about that tbf

• Paid Members
Le Clerc was replaced after the death of the actors playing the original and his replacement iirc. Not much they could do about that tbf.

They could have written him out the series, like they did with Captain "gets more laughs with half a word than Bertorelli does with his entire input" Hans, or Maria "infinitely fitter than Mimi" ...... whatever her surname was.

Whilst on the subject of Will Mellor, what's the name of the show that was on before the Apprentice a few months ago? He played some middle aged dad and had a Beady Eye song as the theme for it. That's genuinely one of the worst comedies I've had the misfortune of seeing, along with Two Pints of Shit & A Packet of AIDS and Lee Nelson's Well Shit. Also, who is Will Mellor blackmailing at the BBC to star in all of these heinous shows?

That Lee Nelson show is a very strong contender for worst tv show of all time. Half the audience are laughing ironically at chavs, the other half ARE chavs who think he's normal. The whole thing is just utterly terrible - he's incredibly unlikeable, he looks like he's acting, his jokes aren't funny and his fat mate will die soon.

Archived