Coming of Age - BBC3

sgmilne

I have to admit i actually enjoy older episodes of 2 pints of lager. I understand why people think its crap and it kinda is but there's just something about it i like so will happily watch it.

Yeah Two Pints is a strange one, it's not clever or funny but there's something about Ralph Little that I just cant hate. It definitely jumped the shark before Johnny died, er, jumping a shark though. OH I GET IT!

As far as new sitcoms go I really like Wilfred. The Aussie guy playing Wilfred completely pulls it off and Elijah Wood was born to play weird little men.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Yeah Two Pints is a strange one, it's not clever or funny but there's something about Ralph Little that I just cant hate. It definitely jumped the shark before Johnny died, er, jumping a shark though. OH I GET IT!

Did they actually do that? I don't whether to admit that's quite clever or think that the show is a parody of itself. Let's be honest though, it jumped the shark seconds into the first episode.

• Paid Members

You know what annoys me about 2 Pints?

The amount of fucking beer they leave in glasses in that pub scampering out to continue whatever shoddy situation is attempting to create a thin veil of what comedy is.

I'd love to sit and work out how much beer wastage there I throughout the whole of that shows existence, butbit would mean watching the sorry excuse of a show from start to finish!

Was nice to see Tad from Neighbours getting a smidgen of work here in the UK

Archived