which wrestling promotion has a red, blue and black 4 sided ring?

barrycollins

• Paid Members

Barry (and I know you'll still be reading this thread to catch the responses), but can you explain why you contacted the website of a professional wrestling promotion with this query, but under the name of Gareth Turner rather than Barry Collins?

This has been a fantastic story, but obviously isn't what it seems and there's some hidden, possibly dirty, truth to the matter. For instance, your girlfriend and a group of friends managed to find a wrestling show but didn't know what town or area they were in? Further holes in the story have been extracted by other members of the forum, but reading over this thread in this entirety, it's been a pretty pathetic show by yourself.

Maybe, Khemical he contacted the promoter with his real name but signed up on here with a fake?? Is that so bad? Is your real name Khemical? If not what are you hiding? I think posting any other name on here is a really shitty thing to do.

And that's all the defense I'll give to "Barry", as he's obviously full of shit with this story or a complete retard who will believe any shite he is told without question.

Barry Collins is the new Sam Gibbs. He's also the new Barry Scott.

:angry:

Nobody could be the next Sam Gibbs.

Sam Gibbs. Actor. British. Wrestling.

• 4 months later...