which wrestling promotion has a red, blue and black 4 sided ring?

barrycollins

• Paid Members
Oh for gods sake. Look I've said before it was wrestling in a ring, pro style, but perhaps slightly more adult themed than the traditional major promotions offer in their family shows.

we are genuine people genuinely trying to find this event, and all people can do is make pointless and childish remarks.

i guess that indicates the state of uk wrestling fans, either childish or of such low social understanding they don't have anything intelligent to say. I'm obviously not gonna get anywhere on here so i give up with this forum.

17th January 2010 to 23rd January 2010. He lived for only a short time amongst us, but he touched all of our hearts in a special way. God bless you Barry Collins and good luck in the next life. You were cruelly taken from us to soon.

Don't go Barry! I need to know what happens in the end. It's like Sky+ missing the end of Rosemary and Thyme all over again :(

Despite all the weirdness i still can't fathom how you wouldn't know where you were, not even the town. "Shall we drive and end up at some wrestling show that is pretty obscure?" Where? "Oh, just somehwere, anywhere" Ok.

Well well. Someone from a different forum has come up trumps. I've spoken to the organiser, and he's passing my details on to the photographer. I'd like to thank those that did make helpful comments.

am i gonna give you the details? After some of the childish bs on here am i hell!

Well well. Someone from a different forum has come up trumps. I've spoken to the organiser, and he's passing my details on to the photographer. I'd like to thank those that did make helpful comments.

am i gonna give you the details? After some of the childish bs on here am i hell!

Oh please, go on! Especially if this whole thread was just a weird way to promote said adult-themed, underground wrestling group.

Edited by Pityinthecityofsin

• Paid Members

Childish BS?!? We're only asking you what happened, seen as you found out. You did post a topic after all.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators
my girlfriend was not injured in any way, it is simply that 1-as the was involved in the event we'd lover some pics of it, and 2-we'd love to go again. But obviously we can't if we don't know who runs it etc. So any helpfulamodous are most welcome!

arrow_up_large.gif This doesn't really fit with this down-arrow.gif

I can't go into full detail on here, other than there is a genuine reason why we need to trace this event.

• Paid Members

I don't care if he tells us what went on. It is whatever bullshit he made up.

Barry fn Collins!

• Paid Members

I'm really hoping Barry Collins' missus was anally raped over and over again by big brute underground wrestlers who tour the country willing innocent ladies into their rings to, well unwillingly enter the ladies!

Collins is an ex-government enforcer/hitman who after lying dorment for a few years is now filled with rage and is ready with his badass skills to take this company down.

It'll all playout, and in the end be revealed that Peter Mandelson is the owner of the company, selling the videos of the rapings to highclass business men and worldwide political figures or heads of state.

The final fight will see Collin's take a massively contrived Pepsi Plunge, Mandelson will dowse him in petrol as he lies unconcious, but just before he can set him on fire one of the wrestlers (played by Tim Roth) who was actually undercover for Collins' old agency will shoot him and carry Collins to safety. Collins will embrace his former colleague who he'd not recognised in lycra.

The scene will then cut to Silvio Berlusconi frapping off to a 'wrestling video' as the focus clears on the TV screen it is revealed that it's Collins' missus getting buttbanged, the bandit lifts up face to the camera and winks ... it's only Tim Roth!!!!