which wrestling promotion has a red, blue and black 4 sided ring?

barrycollins

• Paid Members
for the last time, i am genuine, i am genuinly trying to trace this wrestling event for a genuine, serious reason. so if anyone can help i would love to hear from you.

I can honestly say once i've resolved my query i will not be using this forum again.

Don't leave now its starting to get intresting, Wozzy has shown that your "GF" is not in that pic, so your GF is full of shit or you are. Im guessing she went to a show ratted her self out and thats why you wanna find who was on the show?

This is a weird thread.

You think so?

I think its awesome.

ok im calling it..... its either:

A) your girlfriend is a lyer (we've tried to help, but even though the premier show was close by, on the same day, but you've denied it was them)

B)it was a different show, which by chance was a few miles away, on the same day

or......

C) Hulkamania fan?

Shit. Poor Barry! No worse way to find out your girlfriend's been unfaithful than having it publicly exposed in front of hundreds of people you don't know.

Put the picture into Tineye, which is a nifty website that searches for other online versions of images. Here's the original of that first image:

http://www.tineye.com/search/cd2715c64e587...58a5bac5d9ee3cb

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2009/07/...restling-music/

175402994_7c5132fed4.jpg

Whether this is some weird trolling or whatever, there are antics afoot.

Columbo ain't got shit on you has he?! Cracking detective work Sir!

Just tried a few Google image searches... "wrestling ring" brings that pic up right in the middle of the first page... "bikini wrestling" works for the second one... I'd like to give the guy (or maybe his girlfriend) some credit and think that the specific of the bikini search would have popped up later in the story... or maybe just a different search yielded the result...

Also seen image shack has a straight from webcam image capture option... so they clearly just turned that onto the screen... which now makes me point more fingers at him than "her"...

Let the conspiracy's begin.

I'll go with his girlfriend came home, smothered in bruises, where some guy has had her bent over, smacking her arse Rocco style all night. So when questioned about how these bruises got there.

GF - "Its from a wrestling match I was in

REPLY - " A wrestling match?"

GF - "yeah... Didnt I tell you? I went to a wrestling match in timbuck too and they called me out of the crowd to practice moves on me"

REPLY - "Oh, [thinks to self] > This needs to be inspected [Then googles wrestling forum]

Girl later replies with vague answers of where the place was blah blah blah!