DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

I recently caught Possession (1981) for the first time recently and i have to say im pissed off that i hadn't watched it earlier, it's an experience and a half. At that point in time i'd say Adjarni may have been the most beautiful woman in the world and the way she played her psychopathic (probably the wrong word) character is mesmerizing, i honestly don't think the movie was made for anyone other than the director himself as it just feels so personal.

Sam Neill should get props too, the first time i've really bought into him.

• Paid Members

Watched Martha Marcy May Marlene last night. That Elizabeth Olsen is hot and gets her kit off a fair bit in it, she's also a fucking good actress too. It's a good movie up untill the end...mainly because the movie has no last act and just kind of abruptly finishes. It's one of those ambiguous endings that the film makers probably thought was really smart but it's actually just really frustrating.

Edited by LaGoosh

been ill today so got through a few films on US Netflix

first up was Haywire starring Gina Carano. This was decent enough and Carano was impressive in her first major film and starring role, she didnt seem out of her depth at all and her fight scenes were rather impressive. With more experience Carano should go a long way in the action genre as a leading lady. As for the film it was decent nothing must see.

Next up was Chain Letter what a load of fucking shit this was, the story was a mess ! what should have been a simple premise of if you dont pass the chain letter on you die simple you would have thought, the story writers should have added some easy back story that the killer was a victim of a chain mail go wrong from some youngsters etc resulting in injury or the lost of a loved one etc etc thus his vendetta against teenage kids nice and easy and a believable plot. No, no this bag of shit had a killer with no motive no explanation as to who he was or how he got his disfigured face, and then to top it off the chain letters were sent part of a conspiracy terrorist type group who have a problem against modern technology, if they have this problem then why target random fucking teenagers. The writers tried to over complicate what should have been simple story, and instead we are left with this shit cunt of a movie !

and finally Hostel Part 3 wasn't bad, i was expecting worst, i didnt feel the kills where as extreme as in the previous hostel films, but the film on a whole was decent enough

Watched Martha Marcy May Marlene last night. That Elizabeth Olsen is hot and gets her kit off a fair bit in it, she's also a fucking good actress too. It's a good movie up untill the end...mainly because the movie has no last act and just kind of abruptly finishes. It's one of those ambiguous endings that the film makers probably thought was really smart but it's actually just really frustrating.

oh I really liked the ending of that film.......i thought it was perfect for the story. Hard to get into it without getting into spoilers but I think that ending was to do her psychological state of mind and not taken literally

• Paid Members
and finally Hostel Part 3 wasn't bad, i was expecting worst, i didnt feel the kills where as extreme as in the previous hostel films, but the film on a whole was decent enough

That was a weird film. It almost felt like the Hangover with more blood! Enjoyed it though, should probably re-watch it sometime soon.