DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

Watched Horrible Bosses over the weekend. I didn't find it as funny as I thought I would. I found the little bearded bloke quite annoying (why shout throughout the whole film?), and Aniston has ruined herself with surgery. Although I did enjoy her talking filthy.

I don't think she's had any surgery apart from her dodgy nose from about 20 years ago has she..? Or am I being naive?

You're being very naive. I think obvious she's had some sort of surgery to her face. I loved how she looked and thought she was aging beautifully (she looked amazing in Marley & Me). I was never a fan of Courtney Cox but she has ruined herself with surgery too. She looked awful in Scream 4 (as was the film). I can understand to an extent about trying to look youthful, as Hollywood is a cunt that way. But I'm a firm believer in aging with some diggnity instead of looking like a Spitting Image character of yourself like Sly Stallone.

Went to see Drive yesterday, and what a flick it was. I thought it was incredible and easily the best flick I've seen in years. Couldn't wait to see it again, and low and behold, there's a Screener up this morning on the usual places...

Yeah I saw it over the weekend and echo these comments, out-fucking-standing.

the opening scene with the song Night Call over the top, is just gorgeous. Such great tension as well.

• Paid Members
the opening scene with the song Night Call over the top, is just gorgeous. Such great tension as well.

Watched it again, and it really stands firm on second viewing. I know it's hyped to fuck now, but genuinely, for the most part, it exceeds the hype. I haven't been this in lust with a movie since U-Turn, to be fair.

Tick of the Clock is laid over the top of the

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

opening robbery/getaway

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); and Nightcall belts over the opening credits. One of the most impressive and tense openings to a flick I've seen in many a moon.

The chemistry between Mulligan and Gosling, without really saying fuck all to each other, really is something...

• Paid Members
Devil

5 people are stuck in an elevator, one of them is the Devil

simple premise and simply done movie. I certainly would class this as a B style movie, it doesnt have a big movie feel to it and I dont see repeat viewings for it but it was certainly worth the original viewing. Great if you like Twilight Zone style stories.

Really want to see that, does sound like a good movie.

• Paid Members
I remmeber when Friends started off and both Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston were two of the msot beautiful women on Earth. By the end of it they were two of the most annoying worn-out looking drowned rats on television.

Aniston maybe but Courtney Cox aged beautifully during Friends.

Great post by Gladstone on Cameron Diaz, I like her a lot.

• Paid Members
I remmeber when Friends started off and both Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston were two of the msot beautiful women on Earth. By the end of it they were two of the most annoying worn-out looking drowned rats on television.

Did you not see the series where it looked like Cox had an eating disorder? She was an emmaciated, skeletal mess. And that was after the stylist had been at her.

• Paid Members

Yeah Aniston looks great in Horrible Bosses. The problem is they both went on that 'Size Zero' kick and both lost their curves. Aniston had an amazing figure before she went on her diet. She's still good looking, but without the curves that make a man's love trumpet play Hummel's Concerto she's less appealing.

Cox is still lovely too.

Edited by Blackson Jackson

• Paid Members

Did you not see the series where it looked like Cox had an eating disorder? She was an emmaciated, skeletal mess. And that was after the stylist had been at her.

Yeah, she was skinny as a rake at one point but she was fantastic for most of it and gorgeous in the last series than the first.