The Official UKFF Top 50 Games List

Onyx2

• Paid Members

If Wind Waker still isn't to come then this list is pointless :p

Also, was KrAzY a part of this? i'd half expect him to bring up the theory of Michael Jackson taking a part in Sonic 3's soundtrack.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

A few of mine come up there, although harrier attack is still to come ;)

Nice to see GTA 3 get in, i thought about them and went for the one that i liked best, which was Vice City, but 3 was a great game too. not really got into 4 much so i don't know it well enough to really comment but if SA places higher than any of them theres something very wrong.

PES was considered for mine, but not being a big football fan i tend to just get one every so often and cant tell much difference between them, which meant that while i love the series and play PES quite a lot i couldn't pick one out as being special and knew "PES" wasn't quite specific enough.

I was glad Fallout got higher than Elder Scrolls. i have both and put maybe an hour into Elder Scrolls befor it just bored my arse off. I can see appeal though and fallout seems to do the same but just much better in my view

While i love sonic 1 & 2, and one made my cut, i really just couldn't get into 3 myself.

Edited by Tommy!

• Awards Moderator
First I regretted not going for S3&K because I didn't know if it would count as one game, then I saw Sonic 1 was higher and despaired. No accounting for taste. The second screenshot is from the vastly... heck, infinitely superior Sonic 2 anyway.

I'm pretty certain it's not. That baddie type didn't appear in Sonic 2. (The one where Knuckles is on screen on his own yeah?)

No, he's right. The second screen shot under sonic 1 is actually from sonic 2. The ground pattern gives it away as being emerald hill rather than green hill.

Ah, I thought he was talking about Sonic 3. Fair play. I won't change it though, I think everybody knows what Sonic 1 looks like, even if I don't :p

Edited by Black2

Enough with the GTA, Mario and football already! I forget that some people just relentlessly play the same games over and over in slightly different clothes.

Mario 64 outside the top 10 is a BIG shock. One of those rare titles where a genre is divided into pre-Mario 64 and post-Mario 64. I didn't vote for it as I really don't care for Mario titles, but I expected everyone else to :p

I'm getting a sinking feeling that Target Renegade's not making it onto the list now.