The Official UKFF Top 50 Games List

Onyx2

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See - here's the thing. I'm now reasonably convinced my number one isn't going to win. As a result of this, can we stop now please? It's going to be some horror show piece of toot*, isn't it?

Majik

*Yes, I want to be like Sugar

I have nothing to add really, just wanted to say that someone mentioned the SF2 tourney on Cov's Holyhead Road, I went to that! I was working in HMV's all new games department at the time and used to encourage kids to wag it to play in makeshift tournaments. I'd arrange them for my day off so they wouldn't happen, I like to think I educated them in my own way.

• Paid Members
See - here's the thing. I'm now reasonably convinced my number one isn't going to win.

I never expected my number one to win but I did at least have hope it would place in the top 50... :(

Edited by elegia

• Paid Members
The main thing I remember about Sonic CD is that its special stages were awful.

The main thing I remember is that all of it was awful. The music was uninspiring, the bosses except the metal sonic race were shite and i'm sure you fight one or two of them more than once, the levels were boring and the addition to travel through time took away from the playability.

How the hell did I forget to vote for Streets Of Rage 2 :( I play the damn thing all the time on my emulator, oh well at least its ranked high. Glad to see the Resi Evil 4 love as well that was my number 2 pick and I've got a feeling my number 1 is going to come up shortly.