What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

I remember that, dont recall ever seeing it, but loved the concept mainly in that it was mocking the likes of Gaffney for essentially signing up to any old bollocks in an attempt to raise their profile.

Speaking of which, did anyone see him on Lets Dance for Sport Relief? That fucking scar on his forehead is grizzly.

On the subject of old telly i miss, i loved Law of the Playground. One of those shows i'd gladly shell out for that isnt ever likely to get a DVD release. Right up my street that was, not even Shappi Khorsandi could ruin it. Even Paddy McGuiness had some funny things to say.

Anyone know where I can watch the fourth episode of The Following online? The one link I've found won't play on my laptop. Missed both Sky Atlantic showings a couple of weeks back and now I'm behind, with the other episodes ready to watch on my Sky+.

It's up on Sky Go at the minute if you've got your login, though you might have to be quick as episode 4 could go behind the PPV paywall after tonight's episode goes on there.

Does anybody know if Kitchen Nightmares USA is currently showing on any of the freeview channels at the moment?

Despite it probably being fake. Me and the Mrs's love it. Brilliant television.

New (I think) episodes are starting this coming Monday on Channel 4 at 10pm.

• Paid Members

picked up the first season of First 48 from The Works, Crime & Investigation Network show...basically follows homicide investigators for the first 48 Hours of a murder investigation, im two episodes in and i like it. As a big fan of The Wire it's interesting to see the real life stuff going down in a very similar setting to what you see in The Wire. It's good stuff.

Anyone else watch Crime & Investigation type shows? any you recommend?

• Paid Members

Anyone still watching The Big Reunion. It's gotten shit now they're doing the whole sit down in a room and cry over a piano backing track bollocks.

I reckon my favourite bloke on the whole thing so far is the bald ugly one from 911. Cant remember his name, but he speaks in such a frank way i can't help but like him, he's almost Pilkington esque.

"Towards the end, i fort you were a right pair of bellends" was the best line of the episode last night.

At the opposite end of the spectrum, how spectacular a fuckwit is Courtney Cox 1 from B*Witched?

• Paid Members

I wish there was more of Doug Stanhope on TV, a few minutes on Weekly Wipe isn't enough! His last few segments about dick head characters in reality TV, last night's about Twitter and the Grand National one from the Screen Wipe are brilliant.

The last leg - I'm not sure how this carried on after the Paralympics.

Adam, Alex and Josh seem to try to subscribe to their stereotype of the straight talker, the thick one and the posh one and relate it to current affairs in the most tedious way possible and they piss themselves at each others poor 'pub banter'. I think Adam Hill's stand up shows are good and the way of appealing to and incorporating deaf members of the audience is admirable but this show doesn't do much for me. Anyone else watched it?

• Moderators

Wayne Brady was great. A young, handsome Mike McShane. Ok, not as good as Mike McShane, but who was?

McShane, Stiles, Mochrie and Merton are the Whose Line...? players of kings. Dream team.

Edited by PowerButchi

I miss a lot of UK shows now as pretty much all we get out here is The Only Way is Essex and Don't tell the bride, but I spent the last few days downloading series 8 of the Apprentice....Ricky Hype!!! Couldn't believe it when he popped up....