What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
For me Skins is just unbelievable nonsense. Who really experience anything like that when they were that age? Why is everyone so complicated? nobody has normal parents for instance, which is the laziest form of teenage nonsense ever.

The Inbetweeners was what my 6th form days were like and I'm sure for most as well. Read an interesting interview with the guy who plays Will, saying Skins was what teenagers want to think their teenage years will be like (huge parties) but the inbetweeners is what actually happens (shit house parties and general failure)

Skins appeals to kids at about 14, who think thats whats going to happen when they hit 17, it wont!

btw, in skins, i caught the last one, and the girl they're fighting over? why? she's not that fit at all.

Thankfully for the sake of my sanity, more and more people agree with you.

The second series of E4 comedy The Inbetweeners launched with nearly a million viewers on Thursday night, even beating Graham Norton in the ratings.

The 958,000 who tuned into the digital channel at 10pm on Thursday night outstripped the 900,000 people watched the BBC Two chat show, according to initial figures

Another 215,000 viewers watched the E4 show an hour later on E4+1.

The combined figure makes the comedy the highest rated original commission on E4 this year, beating teen drama Skins.

The figures also marks a substantial increase on the show

Just watching Chris Moyles quiz show on Channel 4 again. 3rd epsiode.

Absolutely fantastic if you ask me. Really funny Sunday night comedy. Have always found Moyles funny tho and this is no exception.

• 2 weeks later...

Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicals.

Just started watching season one, I'm pretty much hooked, it's pretty well done and doesn't piss all over the films, there's a few things in there that are annoying, for example one moment Sarah is going mental whenever John leaves the house, next she's not worried when he scoots off to find a medic with no explanation...

Small things aside it's pretty decent and worth a go if you like that world.

On Channel 4 right now Around the world in 80 trades.

Saw Heroes the other which is starting to make more sense... I think :confused:

Saw the 1st Wire but a bit dark for my taste my still it was motherfucking well made!

Otherwise I'm watching the Apprentice which has it's own thread so I'll comments for there and the junior beeb reality show - The Speaker.

Heroes is still good, actually. And, getting better.

And those that criticised, may I just say, after this weeks episode; SOCKS~ FUCKING SOCKS~

Oh, and I wasn't sure if i'd ever seen the Inbetweeners. So I just watched an episode on 4oD. The scene where the lad is getting tossed off by a twelve year old in a disco as his friends watched is both the most disturbing, and the funniest thing I think i've ever, ever seen.

'...I don't like it when he makes eye contact.'

Repeat the Inbetweeners love here too. I knew of it when it was first on and when the first series was repeated i caught the last one where he has to set up a dance. That was quite funny but this series has made me love it. It's been top notch. Just some of the lines '

'there's looking old for your age and then there's that!' (needs to be put into context)