What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Who saw Heroes last night and what do you reckon of the ending with Sylar?

Dissapointing.

you just know what's going to happen and they pretty much gave it away anyway. Duh.

heroes (fin)

lost (fin)

chuck (fin love the show hope it don't get axed) also sarah is hot

supernatural (just ended ooooh final)

smallville (fin, needs to end asap)

dollhouse (fin, slow start but picks up)

knightrider (fin/ meh start but better after the reboot)

prison break (tonights the last/ season 3 killed it)

bones (halfway through S4)

24 (s5 ep 9)

One show i'm so looking forward to in the coming months, V sencond generation

Edited by buba3d

I've gotten 4 episodes into season 7 of Without a Trace. It's been pretty good so far. At least with this show you know exactly what you're gonna get. There's the odd subplot here and there, but it's pretty simple.

I've been watching season 2 of In Plain Sight as well, which is pretty hilarious at times.

The season 8 finale of Scrubs. I know they've been renewed for another season with Zach and Sarah signing on for 6 episodes but they should of just ended it with this. It was amazing, not only should of been a fitting finale but it makes me want more. Everything was spot on, it felt like the earlier seasons all over again. It was horrible to know that this is the best episode of Scrubs ever and nothing they can do will top this. :(

The season 8 finale of Scrubs. I know they've been renewed for another season with Zach and Sarah signing on for 6 episodes but they should of just ended it with this. It was amazing, not only should of been a fitting finale but it makes me want more. Everything was spot on, it felt like the earlier seasons all over again. It was horrible to know that this is the best episode of Scrubs ever and nothing they can do will top this. :(

No-where near the best episode, have a good watch of My Lunch + My Fallen Idol together, or even My Old Lady.

Most nostalgic yes, it just came of as regular Scrubs episode first half hour then second half a nostalgia trip, but I did play the name the stars game, didn't get Popcorn girl though.

It did make me want more as well, but not from J.D, but of Sacred Heart itself.

Information on Sarah coming back is very miss leading, and so is the new plotline and camera format.

I'm loving the adverts for House on Sky 1.

Really can't wait for it to start and although I've seen the entire season, it will be a good little nostalgia trip to view it all again as S5 of House has been pretty much the strongest of the lot.

P.S. I've never really understood all this love making with Scrubs. It's good and can be quite enjoyable but I personally can't bare Zach Braff which is probably why I can't stick to watching a full season in order.

Edited by Steveo2007

Anyone been watching 'Sons of Anarchy'? Just started on Bravo (episode 2 is this Tuesday on Bravo) and I downloaded the Pilot from iTunes.

Seems like a good idea for a show, I wonder how much flack they are taking over the subject matter, some pretty shocking stuff in the pilot even if it is a bit messy.

Thorughly enjoyed it.

I keep meaning to see that, looks good.

I like the sound of a new V series, loved the original in the 80s.

There are just so many US series on now, my TV mag has them all listed on one page.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• 3 weeks later...

I'm losing Sky after the weekend so have been watching stuff I'll miss out on.

Dog the Bounty latest series on Bravo.

Hadn't seen it for a while as they kept showing repeats.

BULLSHIT - Penn and Teller, FX.

- never seen this series before, taped a couple of those last night, seen 1st one about Walmart. It's odd I'm used to watching the old Mark Thomas programmes off Channel 4 investigating corporate scandals etc then this programme comes along with a different angle with all the positives. I reckon it'll appeal to some on here who like Screen Wipe. Oh yes and there is some bare boobies at the end :)

Edited by Dynamite Duane

I like the sound of a new V series, loved the original in the 80s.

Loved the original series, the 2nd series just went all odd though.

If they do remake it I hope they come up with some decent people to be in it rather than just 90210 it up.

Edit: SoA is pretty good, the Editing is a bit odd but the people in it are pretty excellent. Ron Pearlman is Gold as usual.

Edited by DJ Stevie C

Recently watched Being Human, which I really enjoyed. Took a couple of episodes to get going but I thought it was a very strong series.

Just started watching Battlestar Galactica last month. I'm about 4 episodes into Series 2, and I'm enjoying it.