What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I like the Sheldon/Penny relationship, and think their scenes are good, but paedo Leonard is just an odd character.

Also, what sort of world is it where Blossom gets another shot at stardom, but Six is nowhere to be seen?

• Moderators

They should change up the programme so that Fit but Thick fucks all manner of handsome arseholes in the next room to Nerd as he cries into his pillow due to his unrequited love and holding on to any chance of a relationship which we know he'll never get.

• Paid Members
They should change up the programme so that Fit but Thick fucks all manner of handsome arseholes in the next room to Nerd as he cries into his pillow due to his unrequited love and holding on to any chance of a relationship which we know he'll never get.

This post is more entertaining than The Big Bang Theory has ever been or ever will be.

I usually like to steer clear of vulgarity, but I'd absolutely destroy Penny from every conceivable angle. Her sister from 7 Things was also extremely cute. What happened to her?

• Paid Members
Anyone watch Citizen Khan? What a load of shit it is.

I've seen the first two or three. It is shite, it's like something they've had hanging around since the 70's and thought they'd air. Fell a bit into the same category as 2 Broke girls for me though, it's so shit, it's watchable. Even I don't know how that could be the case.

Oh christ, yeah. I had the misfortune of catching an episode while I was on holiday and only had the 5 channels......makes Two Pints of Lager look well written. So it'll probably run for 10 series'

Amazingly though, despite how shite it is, I've watched all of the episodes so far. The main character Mr Khan is identical in personality to my old boss. That's probably why.

This post is more entertaining than The Big Bang Theory has ever been or ever will be.

Indeed. Somebody needs to make that show. And to kill Chuck Lorre so there's room in the schedules to screen it.

• Paid Members

It's the shits, and definitely the worst comedy they've shown that isn't orientated around teens or twentysomethings, like Two Pints and Coming of Age were. Atrocious show. Generally, BBC are really shit at comedies these days aren't they? I thought the fact they showed Extras acted as a sudden realisation that their comedies were mostly awful, but the 'When The Whistle Blows' comedies are still on our screens.

Very much looking forward to watching the first episode of season 3 of Boardwalk Empire this evening. I've missed that show.

Shit, it's tonight?! I didn't think it was on until October. It's not normally on Mondays so that's thrown me too.

Edited by PunkStep