What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

And I really enjoy The Walking Dead. It's not been an easy watch - season 1 was good

Are there two shows called The Walking Dead? I thought everyone was on about the zombie one, which had a downright shit first season. The thought of people writing and signing off on that fishing boat scene scares me more than anything the zombies could do.

Actually, yes. I enjoy zombies and the creative gore in the show but it's definitely something I only watch when I have 45 minutes to kill. The plotting, characters and dialogue is terrible for the most part. It's a show filled with cool horror movie gore with a vague plot and underwritten characters very loosely based around the gory moments.

Very well put. Couldn't agree more with this.

And I really enjoy The Walking Dead. It's not been an easy watch - season 1 was good

Are there two shows called The Walking Dead? I thought everyone was on about the zombie one, which had a downright shit first season. The thought of people writing and signing off on that fishing boat scene scares me more than anything the zombies could do.

It's like you both watch the same show yet it tailors to your needs differently. It's like it knows Pitcos needs to be dissatisfied by terrible acting and wobbly plots whilst it knew Caveman has the patience to persevere and carry on. It's like you're two different people bound by your relationship to the same thing. What boat scene?

• Awards Moderator

I've given up on Homeland. I mainly watched season 2 on a "just in case it's good this week" basis, and started season 3 with the same thought, but unwatched episodes started piling up on the Sky+ with absolutely no desire from me to in fact watch them. So they've been deleted. If it happens to get good again, can someone let me know?

On the plus side, BBC4 have been showing the Alec Guinness Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy on Tuesday nights. That, I will get round to watching!

Does Mrs Brody get her baps out again in this series? She really is magnificent.

I don't remember her getting them out this season.

It was episode 10 this week, so there are only 2 episodes left for anyone who might have lost interest in the series up to this point but can still manage to sit through a couple more.