What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Anyone see Hattie last night? It was okay, although I would have preferred a wider timeline of her life covered up to when her bit of crumpet swanned off with some Italian heiress.

Ruth Jones was great - certainly made up for being in Gavin & Stacey.

Yeah agree with that, would have been aces to see more of her work stuff pre carry on and more than just a small glance at Carry On Cabbing, and Sykes Show, but cock all else about here

Whilst it was really well done, the fact that it was so narrow on one thing lost a lot, learnt bugger all about Hattie the Women other than she was insecure about her size and that did much to keep up appearences

Now John Le Mesurier is something worth going into, his 1st wife ran off with Tony Hancock, 2nd was Hattie and the 3rd was introduced in this.

Infact if it wasnt supposed to be Hattie Jacques that thinig could have been a docudrama about anyone anywhere and not really specific to her.... I like the dramas they do about comedians on BBC4 the Steptoe, Hancock, Williams one and the Corrie Street thing with Kat Slater in it were all amazing, this was a bit of a let down tbj

Has anyone been watching Carpool on Dave? If you don't know it, basically, Robert Llewellyn gets in touch with celebrities on Twitter, asks them if he can give them a lift anywhere, and basically films the resulting in-car chinwag. Sounds shit, and it is if the passenger is shit (see Paul Daniels), but so far he's had some cracking guests on - Chris Addison and Tim Minchin were especially great. Good fun for half an hour.

Bugger, I saw this advertised and missed it! Am a huge Tim Minchin fan, anyone know if I can view this online anywhere? Or if it's repeated?

Just watched through the entire Walking Dead 1st season with my girlfriend at the weekend, really enjoyed it and looking forward to Season 2 now. Although I did annoy the missus for the duration of the first episode by repeatedly asking if '' that was Egg from This Life on the screen'', once we'd established it was Andrew Lincoln I settled back and enjoyed it! Interestingly, I never knew his best mate in it from the Pacific was Kurt Angles cousin. Random...

Currently really into "Sun, Sex & Suspicious Parents" on BBC3. Anyone else caught this?

Its basically a docu-show about two groups of teenages going on their first holiday abroad without their parents. What they don't know is that the Parents also fly out the day after to watch everything that they get up to. They reveal on the last night that they have been there the whole time.

I love these types of holiday shows, used to love Ibiza/Majorca Uncovered back in the day or "The Villa". Both used to come on sky one. Problem is they really make me want to go on holiday and I have 8 months to wait :/.

Edited by PSF

Episode 2 of Shameless USA I thought was really good. I'm enjoying the series, which is a surprise considering it's an American spin-off of what was once a brilliant UK show. Although I like Macy as Gallagher, the act seems a bit too strained at times.

Currently really into "Sun, Sex & Suspicious Parents" on BBC3. Anyone else caught this?

Its basically a docu-show about two groups of teenages going on their first holiday abroad without their parents. What they don't know is that the Parents also fly out the day after to watch everything that they get up to. They reveal on the last night that they have been there the whole time.

I love these types of holiday shows, used to love Ibiza/Majorca Uncovered back in the day or "The Villa". Both used to come on sky one. Problem is they really make me want to go on holiday and I have 8 months to wait :/.

Watched some of this the other night, switched over after a while, the rugger buggers were too irratating to watch for too long. I've enjoyed the Ibiza type programmes on Sky in the past because they have some good characters, DJs, club owners from Essex etc - cheeky chappies lol

• Awards Moderator
The latest episode of The Office is one of the best they've ever made. Creed totally steals it.

Cheers for the reminder! I always forget to check when it's back on after the Christmas break, so I've now got it to watch when I get in. Lovely stuff.

Just watched the first episode of season three of Being Human good start lays some groundwork for whats to come and because i dont watch eastenders but i was really surprised by lacey turner who was the best thing in the episode she is really a fantastic actress

The Office was good, but not one of the best ever. Most episodes in Season 2 and 3 are better.

Just watched the first five minutes of the new episode of Parks and Recreation. I laughed more in those five minutes than the entire episode of the new Office. They've developed the characters very well, so this new season should be just as good as the last one, if not better. Ron Swanson is easily one of the best characters on TV. Just like Creed, every word is gold. The "Swanson Pyramid of Greatness" scene with the children is probably better than anything The Office has produced this season.

Whats Arctic with Bruce Parry been like so far? It has Bruce Parry in it, so Im guessing its great. Going to probably watch it over the next few days.

The Michel Roux apprentice type show. The Maitre D in this French restaurant is called Frank Bruneau!

I've been watching that show and quite enjoying it. I can't table wait for shit for many reasons, being a clumsy oaf being the main reason. They make it look like its the hardest job in the world when its not. Still, I'm just glad the lass with the short hair is over 16, I would ;)