UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

So after Mania in New Orleans, me and some friends are heading to NYC. As well as doing some film/tv location spotting, we're thinking of visiting some wrestling sites in NYC lore. So far we have MSG, the old WWF New York location and the Hammerstein Ballroom/Manhattan Center. Anywhere else that I'm missing?

You could visit the Barclays Center, or the site where Shea Stadium used to be (there's another stadium there now, but I dunno if it's the exact same location, but very near).

You could check out some of the Shotgun Saturday Night venues.

So after Mania in New Orleans, me and some friends are heading to NYC. As well as doing some film/tv location spotting, we're thinking of visiting some wrestling sites in NYC lore. So far we have MSG, the old WWF New York location and the Hammerstein Ballroom/Manhattan Center. Anywhere else that I'm missing?

Penn Station - underneath MSG - that hosted a Shotgun taping inc Undertaker vs Triple H

http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/shotgu...-night-playlist

Penn Station - underneath MSG - that hosted a Shotgun taping inc Undertaker vs Triple H

http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/shotgu...-night-playlist

Also hard rock cafe in times square formally wwf new york

• Paid Members
Don't remember ever seeing it used in WWE. Would be a good one for Neville when/if he ever gets called up. He hit a sweet reverse 450 on this weeks NXT too

I don't expect him to do either the Phoenix Splash or Flaming Star Press/inverted 450 on the main stage as either would detract from the mind-blowing effect of the Red Arrow. On a roster where Air Bourne is the flashiest flying move, Neville doesn't have to do anything crazier than the Red Arrow to stand out as the premier aerialist.

As flashy as Air Bourne is, it doesn't mean alot if he isn't around using it. Speaking of Bourne, have all the spots been filled for the Andre Battle Royal?

Refills me this: when the last time someone got a wellness suspension? Seems like ages since one was reported

Edited by KingOfMetal

• Paid Members

Dont expect a wellness violation anytime soon. They've finally got the formula down, hence Randy Orton getting his main event spot back.

From Meltzer's post on his message board:

Funny, when I went to the house show in Oakland, I was struck at how obviously enhanced more guys were than I had noticed on TV.

Then asking around, I was told exactly how they beat the system (GH with low dosages of test, usually taken on Wednesday, that's out of the system within a few days to beat the tests).

They only test you at TV's these days (because that's when everyone is together), so they know when to get whatever they have in their system out of them.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Who own's the St. Louis wrestling footage? I assume not Vince as it's never popped up anywhere. Where they not part of what Crockett bought in the mid 80's?

Pretty sure that Larry Matysik owns it.

Nope. The closest chain of custody is the TV station that ran the programme. All the original footage is gone, all that remains is what's taped from the TV at the time. Said TV station let Larry run his comps, but that's hardly going to hold up if anybody challenged ownership.