UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Jeff Jarrett? Nailz as well.

Nah, Jeff's back on the good ship WWE. Vince and Shane went to the funeral of his wife who died. I think Vince firing him on air in 2001 was a "got you back lol" in his world. Wouldn't be stunned if Jarrett returned as a road agent eventually. Look who's in Triple H's inner circle? Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and Terry Taylor. HHH likes him as well. Jarrett was one of the few who would ride with the Clique if Road Dogg wasn't there. Thing with Jarrett is, you only have to look at the people they do business with these days. Shane Douglas, Larry Zbsysko and Vince Russo worked on DVDs and stuff with them. Even Road Dogg was on the shit list for years and now look at them. Jarrett's stuff seems well under the bridge.

Bully Ray is on the shit list. Devon isn't, though. They paid the Dudleys to stay home before their contracts ran out. They fucking hate Bully Ray. And all the young lads who were coming up when Bully was a big fat cunt pushing everyone around are now on top and hate him. Orton especially cant stand him. The Dudleys left in 2005. I wonder if that had anything to do with that year spell when Cena, Orton and Batista got on top?

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Ole, if anybody cares. He would have enhanced the Horsemen-related bits and pieces they've done (DVD, Hall induction) but that's about it, I imagine. Unless the Minnesota Wrecking Crew would have been considered for that Allied Powers DVD (probably not).

All the modern ones seem to be the lower card guys. Shawn Stasiak is blacklisted for secretly recording wrestler conversations and then there's the Mike Sanders/Raven/Kanyon court case. Obviously Kanyon's not gonna be able to kiss and make up anymore. The only other one that looked close to a breakthrough was Savage before he died so I don't think there are any "major" names out there.

Ole, if anybody cares. He would have enhanced the Horsemen-related bits and pieces they've done (DVD, Hall induction) but that's about it, I imagine. Unless the Minnesota Wrecking Crew would have been considered for that Allied Powers DVD (probably not).

They asked Ole to be on the Horsemen DVD but he turned them down, publicly claiming on principle of not wanting a pay cheque from Vince, in reality due to his failing health and being a grumpy old bastard. Either way I don't think he's on the shitlist, just doesn't want or need to be involved.

How was that close to a break through? They wanted nothing to do with them. They didn't even send their condolences to his family when he died.

Wasn't Lanny Poffo saying that they had been asked about the HOF, but the family would only let Randy be inducted if him and their dad was inducted at the same time?

Bully Ray is on the shit list. Devon isn't, though. They paid the Dudleys to stay home before their contracts ran out. They fucking hate Bully Ray. And all the young lads who were coming up when Bully was a big fat cunt pushing everyone around are now on top and hate him. Orton especially cant stand him. The Dudleys left in 2005. I wonder if that had anything to do with that year spell when Cena, Orton and Batista got on top?

The best chapter in Batista's book is about how much of a dick Bully Ray is.