UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Was Rick Martel working as a face in 1994?

I'm sure he always worked as a heel in the 1990's, but note that he worked against Jeff Jarrett and Adam Bomb on the pre/post Wrestlemania European tours.

In fact I'm sure Martel and Jarrett teamed in the Wrestlemania 10 man (that didn't happen at Wrestlemania . . .).

I don't recall him ever being a face. He may have possibly been working face in France on the European tour as it's his second language? But that's just a guess.

It was exotic locations such as Blackburn and Dublin. Strange.

• Paid Members

The pre-Mania shows at least, he was working heel vs heel matches, with both guys working heel. It may simply have been they were a bit careless when sorting out the roster for the tours (or maybe there was a visa issue) so he was odd man out. Looking back on a report of the Blackburn show, people were wondering what was going on given they were teaming up at Mania.

Edited by JNLister

• Paid Members

Anomalous crap happens on tours, it's never worth reading any more into it. Billy Gunn went on the early 94 tour without Bart and even pinned Adam Bomb in Tel Aviv despite losing to him in every other city. Maybe as a thank you for filling in for the fired Marty Jannetty and doing all of his jobs to Diesel for the remaining tour dates? "You're a team player Billy, have your arm raised just this once."

Oh, that Marty.

• Paid Members
It couldn't of been Dawn Marie as she was in ECW before Smackdown started airing in 1999 or whenever it was, she must of been like 20 something in ECW.

No. It was definitely Dawn Marie and WWE. She had a feud with Torrie Wilson.

Edited by Your Fight Site

It couldn't of been Dawn Marie as she was in ECW before Smackdown started airing in 1999 or whenever it was, she must of been like 20 something in ECW.

He didn't mean Dawn Marie was 13/14 at the time. :omg: