UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Is there anywhere I can find a full list of every WWE DVD release?

EDIT: Never mind, there's a list on Wiki.

Someone posted one a couple of months ago in either the 'DVD Bargains' or 'Upcoming DVD Releases' thread (or possibly even 'Bye, Bye Silvervision') on this forum, too.

I watched last week's WWE Vintage Collection last night and noticed the WWF scratch logo in the bottom corner of the screen and unedited on the turnbuckles etc. during the Chyna vs Lita match.

I rarely watch Vintage Collection so have never noticed it before. Was that a snafu by the editing department or is there some new deal in place now?

• Paid Members

Read that they had negotiated a new deal with the panda people regarding the usage of the scratch "WWF" letters.

A new guy is in charge in the wildlife "WWF" organisation and was more fairer to deal with than the previous guy. Vince McMahon supposedly just gave him a ton of money and the new guy agreed to no more editing. It would have been rather annoying if you had all that blurring on that supposed WWE channel.

A new guy is in charge in the wildlife "WWF" organisation and was more fairer to deal with than the previous guy. Vince McMahon supposedly just gave him a ton of money and the new guy agreed to no more editing.

Common sense triumphs at last.

Some of those early retrospective DVDs are near-unwatchable.

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I had been a member of both XWT & PWT, but have been away travelling and my accounts have been disabled. Does anyone have any spare invites for either? Or even another good source for downloads? A PM would be greatly appreciated!

Again apologies if this is the wrong place to post!