UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

No, it was factual. That is in fact where you could actually download and watch the material. Your request for illegal content on a public forum wasn't worth any more than that answer.

Not to give you reason to give me a smart arsed answers, but why is this guy derided for asking about watching a dvd online, as its illegal, but guys ask for streams for Raw and PPV etc and they dont get this shit in response? Is this not illegal too, or are there different rules for people around here?

Because I don't like this twat.

Thats just unnecessary

Seemed justified to me. Ian's harsh but he's not unfair.

What was the last cage match WWF/E used the old blue steel cage for? The latest I remember was Edge vs Christian at Rebellion in 2001. Were there any more after that one?

From memory, that was the last one. Me and my mates joked that it had never made the plane home since Rebellion 99 which was the previous last one we could remember. From the Rock/HHH one (IIRC) from a Raw in April/May time 1999 they had switched to the chicken wire style, I believe the last blue bar cage match before the mesh one appeared to be the three-way at Breakdown.

Both Rebellion matches happened in the black bar cage. I think the Breakdown match was the last appearance of the blue bars ever. Apparently, you have the choice of all three for cage matches on the new WWE 13 game.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

On the blue bar cage being brutal for the wrestlers point, what does everyone reckon was the most brutal blue bar cage spot. Considering how much they say it was a bastard and what he describes in his first book, Chyna slamming the door on Mankinds head at SummerSlam '97 really must have hurt like all hell.

• Paid Members
On the blue bar cage being brutal for the wrestlers point, what does everyone reckon was the most brutal blue bar cage spot.

This question made me think of one more "bars" cage match we forgot between Breakdown and Rebellion - Austin vs Vince at St Valentine's Day Massacre. I'm not sure "brutal" is the word, but Vinnys fall from the top of the cage took balls of steel.

• Paid Members
On the blue bar cage being brutal for the wrestlers point, what does everyone reckon was the most brutal blue bar cage spot.

This question made me think of one more "bars" cage match we forgot between Breakdown and Rebellion - Austin vs Vince at St Valentine's Day Massacre. I'm not sure "brutal" is the word, but Vinnys fall from the top of the cage took balls of steel.

That slight bounce when he hits the table always makes me wince. That bit still impresses me to see it now, Vince must be mighty brave or mighty stupid in my book.

The aforementioned door slam spot has been said a few times to be stiff as fuck, and a few people on books and shoots have said how little give the old cage had.

On the blue bar cage being brutal for the wrestlers point, what does everyone reckon was the most brutal blue bar cage spot. Considering how much they say it was a bastard and what he describes in his first book, Chyna slamming the door on Mankinds head at SummerSlam '97 really must have hurt like all hell.

Specifically in the blue cage, probably that - a combination of Chyna's incompetence, Mick's refusal to protect himself and steel designed to hold 300lb men. Though I always wince at Owen Hart's leg getting stuck in the cage as well, even though that probably didn't hurt much if at all. Vince's fall from the black cage into the table looked nasty as fuck, him being in his fifties and probably not really knowing how to fall.

• Paid Members

Probably Vince Russo. That was on the first few tapings I believe and Russo was booking then.

I believe Russo was booking for the first 18 months, but the Jarretts lied to the wrestlers who threatened to walk out. I remember X-Pac being interviewed on WOL years ago saying they said he was gone, but he was actually booking the whole time.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Pretty sure I saw a picture on here the other day of British Wrestlers from way back, magazine article or something, had Jonny Storm, James Mason & Doug Williams on, anyone got a clue what thread? Searched the Quirky pics thread where I thought it was but alas, can't see anything.

Does anyone know what happened to the Real In Memphis mob who used to post here years ago ? I stopped following wrestling in the middle of the last decade and a ton of my favourite posters on UKFF like Terje Rindal, PUNQ etc had just disappeared by the time I got back.

They all lose interest, move on from watching/posting, change their user names but still about ?

Does anyone know what happened to the Real In Memphis mob who used to post here years ago ? I stopped following wrestling in the middle of the last decade and a ton of my favourite posters on UKFF like Terje Rindal, PUNQ etc had just disappeared by the time I got back.They all lose interest, move on from watching/posting, change their user names but still about ?

Many of them either lost interest in wrestling or lost interest in discussing wrestling on the internet. Once in a while (around WrestleMania season for example) they will re-appear on the Real In Memphis forum to discuss what they are watching, but that's about it.