UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Bit of a random question.

I was watching the Tagged Classics version of Wrestlemania 2 with a friend last night. Now my friend has a problem, he never shuts up, so I didn't hear half of the commentary, most of the promos, or anything else for that matter.

Right at the start of the DVD, the Wrestlemania 2 logo comes up, and a voice says "Wrestlemania 2", and then something else, before it cuts to the first match. What does it actually say?

I'm presuming it was Bigger, Better, Badder, but it didn't sound like it.

Anyone?

• Paid Members

I was watching the Tagged Classics version of Wrestlemania 2 with a friend last night. Now my friend has a problem, he never shuts up, so I didn't hear half of the commentary, most of the promos, or anything else for that matter.

Right at the start of the DVD, the Wrestlemania 2 logo comes up, and a voice says "Wrestlemania 2", and then something else, before it cuts to the first match. What does it actually say?

Anyone?

It goes "Wrestlemania 2. What the world has come to", followed by a sweet bit of sax from the Jim Johnson Six.

Slightly linked to this, wasn't there an episode of Raw about 3, maybe 4 years ago when they did a 'live via satellite' promo between a wrestler in the ring and somebody supposedly backstage, but their whole segment on the screen had been pre-recorded so there were awkward moments of overlapping between the speeches? Something tells me it might have been a Santino skit, but it could have been something a bit more serious.

Sorry the details are so vague, but I've only just remembered it.

One that comes to mind is from Smackdown in July 2009, where Edge had injured himself at a House Show and was on the tron talking to his tag team partner at the time Chris Jericho. They had an argument about Edge being the weak link of the pair or something like that, but there was delays and over-talking.

• Paid Members

Anyone?

It goes "Wrestlemania 2. What the world has come to", followed by a sweet bit of sax from the Jim Johnson Six.

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Chilli Dog is right.

From a few pages back, WWF "Superfan" Vladimir turns up in the front row of WCW Halloween Havoc 1992 from Philly. He is sitting next to "ECW John Lithgow Hat Guy". When worlds collide.

Edited by bAzTNM#1