UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Did Greg Valentine ever date Madusa Miceli? I remember seeing a picture of him at home in a magazine and he had her picture on the wall.

Yep, they were an item for a few years. Lived together, but no marriage or kids AFAIK. Probably a good thing - they'd be some dog-faced children.

• Paid Members
Has there ever been any famous tag teams that didn't get along well with each other in real life (at the time of them teaming)?

Shawn and Marty famously never liked each other for years while as a team. They had a breakdown in the early 90s. Marty's shoot interview has all kinds of stories of them fighting each other, or the other one not bailing the other out of jail when they got in trouble. Marty gave Michaels a good kicking in a hotel room before in 1991, and Marty says thats where the relationship died between the pair. I think there's even a picture knocking about where Michaels has the black eyes from the fight.

Mosh said he thought Thrasher was a tosser in his shoot interview. Warrior and Sting aren't the best of friends either, based on there personalities clashing back in the Blade Runner days.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Shawn and Marty famously never liked each other for years while as a team. They had a breakdown in the early 90s. Marty's shoot interview has all kinds of stories of them fighting each other, or the other one not bailing the other out of jail when they got in trouble. Marty gave Michaels a good kicking in a hotel room before in 1991, and Marty says thats where the relationship died between the pair. I think there's even a picture knocking about where Michaels has the black eyes from the fight.

Mosh said he thought Thrasher was a tosser in his shoot interview. Warrior and Sting aren't the best of friends either, based on there personalities clashing back in the Blade Runner days.

The Headbangers must have tried putting up with each other for one last run in the Indies, as the pair uploaded a video challenge to Youtube a while back. I also had no idea about Michaels & Jannetty either, I have heard somewhere that Marty wasn't happy with their WWF push and the split happened soon after and that was that. Had no idea there were fights between the pair. Oh well, cheers.

• Paid Members

Didn't the Eliminators never get on when they were teaming too? I find it fascinating how some guys, who have such a passionate disliking of each other can work so well together in a team or against each other in a match. Sometimes it can kind of make sense due to the added genuine tension, animosity, etc with regard being opponents, but it's still sometimes quite remarkable and also in some cases shows a tremendous level of professionalism.

• Paid Members
It was also odd, that Razor Ramon was never in the Royal Rumble ever.

Razor Ramon was in the 1997 Royal Rumble. But Scott Hall wasn't.

The Dudley Boyz were never in a Rumble though, which i find interesting. I always thought them being in there together throwing 3Ds all over the shop could have been fun.

• Paid Members
Did I read somewhere that Kenny Omega wrestled a Broom Stick or something silly? I know he wrestled at 8 year old girl, but I recall something about a broom stick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTzQLkfhAXw

YOSHIHIKO, a blow up doll.

That boston crab is BRUUUUUUUUUUTAL.

I was expecting to hate that, but it was actually pretty brilliant. Kenny Omega is a true performance artist!

• Paid Members
Didn't the Eliminators never get on when they were teaming too? I find it fascinating how some guys, who have such a passionate disliking of each other can work so well together in a team or against each other in a match. Sometimes it can kind of make sense due to the added genuine tension, animosity, etc with regard being opponents, but it's still sometimes quite remarkable and also in some cases shows a tremendous level of professionalism.

From what I remember, from the Observer's obituary on Kronus, Saturn had lied had like fuck to Heyman to get them into ECW and was actually training Kronus throughout their run. Kronus himself was basically an idiot savant who, despite having had barely any training at all, could copy pretty much anything he saw which is why he was able to do such amazing moves for a guy his size.

I don't think it was a case of them never getting on as much as Saturn growing tired of having to carry Kronus and have to keep forcing him to go to the gym etc, after they were both already established.