UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I wouldn't mind if it was good but I think they're on their 35th episode of NXT Redemption aswell and it's shit. It just doesn't make much sense to watch it either as it is never referenced and the guys who appear on there are only lumberjacks or fillers in battle royals when needed. I just don't understand what direction the program wants to go in. Look's like they made have signed a 2 year deal for the program and are dragging it out till the end of the contract.

Dreading having to watch it in the Echo next week

• Paid Members

I'm wondering if the winner getting a spot in the next series stipulation is now delaying things as they don't feel another batch of rookies is ready, or don't want to commit a new set of pros to the show.

I kind of suspected they are trying to get a new TV deal for it, and want the new season to begin when the TV deal begins and are waiting, and one week they'll just suddenly announce next week is the season finale, but goodness knows. Saying it's terrible and dreading sitting through it live though....come on, it's a good show for what it is isn't it? Usually provides some good matches, surely going to see WWE live that's the least you can ask for.

• Paid Members

This week's Vintage Collection has an MSG Network match between Boss Man & The Mountie, during which the usual order of the ropes was reversed - blue on top, red on the bottom.

I don't believe I've ever seen this before on a WWF ring from that time period - anyone know of any other examples?

I kind of suspected they are trying to get a new TV deal for it, and want the new season to begin when the TV deal begins and are waiting, and one week they'll just suddenly announce next week is the season finale, but goodness knows. Saying it's terrible and dreading sitting through it live though....come on, it's a good show for what it is isn't it? Usually provides some good matches, surely going to see WWE live that's the least you can ask for.

It's basically ECW but even worse, and ECW was a bit of a slog to sit through.

Saying it's terrible and dreading sitting through it live though....come on, it's a good show for what it is isn't it? Usually provides some good matches, surely going to see WWE live that's the least you can ask for.

I can't say I do think it's a good show for what its worth.

WWE NXT Results for 10/19/11

Yoshi Tatsu beat Tyler Reks.

Kaitlyn beat Maxine.

O'Neil and Percy Watson beat Derrick Bateman and JTG.

WWE NXT Results 10/26/11

"Showtime" Percy Watson defeated JTG.

Tyson Kidd defeated Jey Uso.

Kaitlyn defeated Tamina.

Derrick Bateman beat Titus O'Neil.

I just don't think I can give a fuck when they don't give a fuck with what they're doing with the show. Personally I think the series should be filmed at the FCW venue and not in the big arena's which it has been worldwide.

It's basically ECW but even worse, and ECW was a bit of a slog to sit through.

Depends from what time frame, it was often easily the best TV show of the week. 2009 ECW was a lot of fun, whilst Raw was absolutely terrible.

Depends from what time frame, it was often easily the best TV show of the week. 2009 ECW was a lot of fun, whilst Raw was absolutely terrible.

I probably hate Raw from 2009 more than any time period, so I would probably agree with you that a 2009 ECW would be easier to sit through. It wasn't such a bad C Show when set your expectations down to that level, by then. (Though Smackdown wins overall for me for the better part of the year after the draft, a lot of fun wrestling involved with Punk, Jeff Hardy, Mysterio, Jericho, Edge etc, and then heel Batista at the tail end of the year).

Had a feeling that people on here might have been to one of these before, so hoping somebody can answer the question.

There's a Memorabilia ding dong in Birmingham in a couple of weeks, and there's a ticket price of a tenner. But when you're in there, will Denzel from Fools and Horses still charge you to get his scribble on a picture, or is all that shit included on your gate ticket, a la the TNA meet and greets? Mate of mine is looking to line up a shit load of autographs as a best man gift for somebody, and this looked like a boon. But if it's entrance PLUS paying per autograph, I'd imagine they can go and fucking do one. It's not like any of them are Wrestling Superstar Virgil, you know?

Can anybody who's been to one of these advise if this is the case. Not just wrestlers obviously, it's general autographs he's after too.

Cheers chaps.

• Paid Members
Had a feeling that people on here might have been to one of these before, so hoping somebody can answer the question.

There's a Memorabilia ding dong in Birmingham in a couple of weeks, and there's a ticket price of a tenner. But when you're in there, will Denzel from Fools and Horses still charge you to get his scribble on a picture, or is all that shit included on your gate ticket, a la the TNA meet and greets? Mate of mine is looking to line up a shit load of autographs as a best man gift for somebody, and this looked like a boon. But if it's entrance PLUS paying per autograph, I'd imagine they can go and fucking do one. It's not like any of them are Wrestling Superstar Virgil, you know?

Can anybody who's been to one of these advise if this is the case. Not just wrestlers obviously, it's general autographs he's after too.

Cheers chaps.

You have to pay on top for the signings.

Edited by Tommy!

Cheers chaps.

A couple of years ago my mate went a bit over the top at the birmingham one spending over

• Paid Members
Seeing as my main man Kevin Nash is back, and he has brought the standing powerbomb back with him, I was wondering, when was the standing powerbomb last executed on WWE soil, and why was it banned (again) ?

Guessing you mean the "Jack-Knife" power bomb, in which case yes hes still doing it and as far as i'm aware WWE have never banned it......just that nobody has really done it since Nash / Big Sid

• Paid Members

I've just watched Bret vs Vince at Wrestlemania 26 and was wondering did it ever come out why it was so astonishingly badly booked?