UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Cheers, just thought it was daft because the earliest thing I remember Hogan doing in 2000 was feuding with Team Package and not doing anything with Sting, though if I remember correctly Sting had fucked off by the time Hogan came back

Sting saved Hogan from a Luger and Flair beatdown at Superbrawl 2000 I think.

• Paid Members
Sting saved Hogan from a Luger and Flair beatdown at Superbrawl 2000 I think.

You think correct sir, leading to Hogan/Flair and Sting/Luger at Uncensored.

OK....kind of wrestling related in a very ambiguous way - I'm going to the FCP weekender this upcoming weekend and thinking of playing some liars dice drinking games in the hotel to get warmed up prior to the events....Anyone have an idea where one would purchase some dice in bulk? I'm thinking poundland and places like that but as I'm not off work til Friday which just happens to be the day we're travelling down It would have to be a brief foray to the shops....so any ideas boys?

• Paid Members
Inspired by something I saw in another thread; has Mart Jannetty ever appeared in a video game for a home games console, i.e. not an arcade machine?

Has Marty ever appeared on an arcade machine?? If so, need emulator.

I don't think he has been in a game, has he? In the late eighties and early nineties, the games only had about seven characters so he wouldn't have had a chance. After the Rockers, he was rarely in the WWF for more than five minutes. By the time they started doing games which had everyone on (Attitude), he was long gone. I think the best bets would be WCW Nitro or Thunder if he was knocking about there during that time, or did he ever pop up in the Legends of Wrestling series?

He's probably not has he, the poor sod. I bet those royalty cheques that used to pop in people's letterboxes must have been a lovely bonus as well, whilst he sat around picking his arse waiting for his weekend show wages.

Even Luna made it to the Mega Drive.

• Paid Members

He should have got onto Revenge on the N64. Every other fucker did. Let's be fair, by the time that game was released in summer of '98, who the fuck wanted to be Glacier??

EDIT - Louch, I have Revenge, and he isn't.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members

On TV they never addressed what would happen: Tunney made the ruling after the show, concluding that one man couldn't defend both titles. If you had a long memory, there was precedence 10 years earlier when Backlund, as WWF champ, won the tag titles and had to vacate them.