UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

He's top face apparently. They're looking at him to be their top face long term when he gets called up to the main roster.

hilarious mate

I'm not your mate.

I thought we where mates maybe even homies

Does anyone know where The Undertaker/Big Show alliance thing was going before Taker got injured in 99? Taker keeps alluding to when Shows ready the masterplan will be revealed etc?

Also sticking with 1999, was a match between HBK and The Rock ever pencilled in? Just watched the SD! where HBK cost Rock the title but after that episode his appearances start to dwindle down a lot (i assume this was where he had 'demons' again) but seems a pretty big event if it wasnt planned to go somewhere, im thinking WrestleMania 2000 maybe.

• Paid Members
What was the reason for Randy Savage joining the NWO?

He turned on Piper during a Hogan-Piper match at Superbrawl after being away from WCW for quite a few months, I don't think there was ever an exact reason given apart from your usual heelish stuff and being reunited with Liz.

What was the reason for Randy Savage joining the NWO?

He turned on Piper during a Hogan-Piper match at Superbrawl after being away from WCW for quite a few months, I don't think there was ever an exact reason given apart from your usual heelish stuff and being reunited with Liz.

Cheers, just thought it was strange that it wasn't a really memorable turn, given that he was one of the top babyfaces and had been fighting the Outsiders/NWO since the angle started

• Paid Members

Personal speculation : I reckon in the warped mind of Savage, he felt slighted by WcW for allowing all the crap to happen to him - suspensions, beatdowns etc - so joined the order to stick it to them. Yes, the nWo were the ones beating him up most of the time, but he was a mental, so let him off.

Plus the nWo were enemies of the Horsemen so he probably thought joining them would give him chance to beat up Flair again.

Any one know when Silver Vision stopped releasing WWE VHS tapes? and what was the last title they released. Also looking for a complete list of UK WCW VHS releases.. If any one can help? Thanks.

• Paid Members
Any one know when Silver Vision stopped releasing WWE VHS tapes? and what was the last title they released.

Backlash 2004 was the last video they released.

Edit. Actually, I think it was Judgment Day.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

Does anyone know where The Undertaker/Big Show alliance thing was going before Taker got injured in 99? Taker keeps alluding to when Shows ready the masterplan will be revealed etc?

Might have been to Austin vs Big Show at WrestleMania 2000, somehow. I dunno, I'm still waiting for Nexus to unveil the bigger picture.

Also sticking with 1999, was a match between HBK and The Rock ever pencilled in? Just watched the SD! where HBK cost Rock the title but after that episode his appearances start to dwindle down a lot (i assume this was where he had 'demons' again) but seems a pretty big event if it wasnt planned to go somewhere, im thinking WrestleMania 2000 maybe.

Had he not "retired" by then? I know for a while after WrestleMania 14, there was a bit of goalpost-moving about when he'd be back in the ring, but I thought by late '99, it was "he's retired, he'll never wrestle again." I think that was also in the immediate post-Russo era (or the end of Russo's time there?), when they were throwing shit at the wall without it necessarily heading somewhere.

Please can someone give me a link to the tape trading board? x

Hopefully this works OK as doing it from my phone.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/UKTapeTradingBo...dex.php?act=idx

If you ever lose it/forget it, it can also be found in 'ultimo the great's' sig.

Thanks very much for that Magnum mate. I