UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Who are the current title holders in All Star Wrestling? I'll be honest and say I couldn't name all the belts as i'm not an avid follower, but it just crossed my mind.

Also, are The Wrestling Channel Forums still around? Tried googling it but couldn't find anything, despite hearing the forums were still knocking about a few months ago.

Edited by UK-Joe

Who are the current title holders in All Star Wrestling? I'll be honest and say I couldn't name all the belts as i'm not an avid follower, but it just crossed my mind.

Also, are The Wrestling Channel Forums still around? Tried googling it but couldn't find anything, despite hearing the forums were still knocking about a few months ago.

The original Herbie-run forum, no. They were closed down a few years ago. What remained of that forum moved to

The Wrestling Chat Forums

which is sort of the spiritual successor.

A question I've wondered for a while, partly inspired the WWE's new policy regarding blood, has there ever been a first blood match in which one of the wrestlers was busted open unintentionally? People like William Regal seem to start bleeding hardway all the time, so surely it must have happened at some point? If it did happen what did they do about it?

• Paid Members
The original Herbie-run forum, no. They were closed down a few years ago. What remained of that forum moved to

The Wrestling Chat Forums

which is sort of the spiritual successor.

Christ, does that mean Prohibition is still out there???

• Paid Members
A question I've wondered for a while, partly inspired the WWE's new policy regarding blood, has there ever been a first blood match in which one of the wrestlers was busted open unintentionally? People like William Regal seem to start bleeding hardway all the time, so surely it must have happened at some point? If it did happen what did they do about it?

I was going to post something like this a few weeks ago. I could not find any instance of that happening. I checked Google and various other sites. It would be interesting to see what they did.

I'd imagine they'd stick people not prone to bleeding in one of those matches. For example, you wouldn't see Flair and Abdullah the Butcher in one of these bouts, as their skin can easily bleed. Regal probably wouldn't either because I also remember the time he started gushing out his nose for absolutely no reason. I recall him taking a bodyslam and his nose just exploding for some reason.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Stone Cold started bleeding quite early on in a First Blood match with Kane, IIRC. He got a cut on his back from a chair shot. The commentators tried explaining it away "it's not ENOUGH blood for the ref to call the match" but in the end it was bleeding enough that it pretty much ruined the match.

Stone Cold started bleeding quite early on in a First Blood match with Kane, IIRC. He got a cut on his back from a chair shot. The commentators tried explaining it away "it's not ENOUGH blood for the ref to call the match" but in the end it was bleeding enough that it pretty much ruined the match.

I thought the blood had to come from the head, for the match to stop?