UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

STOP EVERYTHING AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Tonight, I was talking to my mate who is fairly reliable for stuff like this but only gives a bit of a shit about wrestling. Anyway, he said he was stumbling across some of the wilderness channels on Sky, and found WCW Sin! There was nothing on after it, and even the TV guide just listed it as "programmes start at 8.." or whatever it says. Completely unlisted and unrelated to whatever the fuck the channel was called. Somewhere on the EPG, there could be free WCW PPVs kicking around. I want to know more. Help these investigations.

Cheers

Did you find out in the end? I had a browse through Sumo TV, Body in Balance, LA Muscle TV ( Which is where my money is on) and MSK. They were the only ones I could find with Programmes start on.... on my EPG. Be nice to find out though!

I had a flick through too couldnt see anything though.

I've kept an eye and still no joy either.

• Paid Members
How did Kane's May 19th storyline end? I vaguely remember it but can't remember it ever coming to a conclusion.

wasn't that the one where fake kane turned up, who was shit and kane just pushed him through some double doors on raw and he was never seen again

Wasn't that where the fake Kane (the guy who is now Luke Gallows dressed the way Kane used to be in 1997/98) turned up around May 19th, beat the real Kane clean on the next ppv, and then everybody lost interest and it was never mentioned again?