UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I have a lot of old wrestling videos that I have just bought a video/TV combo for a ten spot to watch.

There is an ECW TV show numbered around 80 - 130 that ends with the following song played over highlights from a non ECW Arena show where there was a chairs into the ring incident where the Public Enemy (I think) were buried in white seats.

Anyone have an idea what TV show it is and what/where the show was from?

Thanks as always

Shuggy

Edited by Hugh Thesz

Does any footage exist of The Steiner's WCW Tag Title win over Arn Anderson and Bobby Eaton from May 1992? I remember seeing pictures of it in WCW magazine at the time and seem to recall it being a cage match and Rick wins by doing the mad move he used to do where he catches Eaton mid flying body press and gives him a belly to belly suplex while sitting on Anderson's shoulders. I think it was a house show in Chicago so doubt it was taped but thought it would be worth asking.

• Paid Members

Does anyone have any more information on this:-

On Kevin Nash's 1995 Timeline there is something referred to regarding an incident with Tatanka and Jimmy Del Ray that led to a lawsuit by some woman. The details are a bit vague and I can't find anything online but involved this woman having her head shaved against her will or something? Just wondering if anyone knew any more details about it.

On Kevin Nash's 1995 Timeline there is something referred to regarding an incident with Tatanka and Jimmy Del Ray that led to a lawsuit by some woman. The details are a bit vague and I can't find anything online but involved this woman having her head shaved against her will or something? Just wondering if anyone knew any more details about it.

Tatanka was indeed involved in a rape case ten years ago. A woman filed charges against various then-WWF wrestlers following an incident in a hotel after a show in Anaheim in 1995. Tatanka was one of the names mentioned and I believe Jimmy Del Ray and Stan Lane were too. As far as I know the case was dropped but Tatanka was indeed let go from the company around the time. That

Tatanka was indeed involved in a rape case ten years ago. A woman filed charges against various then-WWF wrestlers following an incident in a hotel after a show in Anaheim in 1995. Tatanka was one of the names mentioned and I believe Jimmy Del Ray and Stan Lane were too. As far as I know the case was dropped but Tatanka was indeed let go from the company around the time. That

Oh come on - chain/case/early 93 - only one candidate

tumblr_m6anrdygSq1r8auu7o1_1280.jpg

Amazingly he wasn't on the tour!

I had a quick look at the results for that tour, and funnily enough he never wrestled for WWF after the tour.

Bet those coach trips and cross Atlantic flights were fun for Boric!

• Paid Members

Was it around the time when JR started calling him 'the conscience of the WWF'? That was around '98 I think, and also tallies with the taping his fists at WrestleMania so Shawn Michaels would 'do the right thing', if that was true. Probably around that time is when I'd guess it started.