UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I have a random question, on UFC 142, whats the dance song in the arena background for 2 or 3 mins while Mike & Joe are talking just before the main event, heard it out in pubs & clubs loads of times but I have no clue who its by or what its called, can anybody help?

Benny Benassi Ft Chris Brown - Beautiful People

Thanks so much, it would've niggled at me for ages if not for you.

• Paid Members

Similar question to Hyperion's above. Any hip hop fans on here know what the song is that Gerald McClellan comes out to vs Nigel Benn?

It's at 8:45 of the video, been bugging me for ages and I can't find anything online what it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMr24cH--0k

Cheers :thumbsup:

just realized I should have probably stuck this in the off topic questions thread. Soz.

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
Similar question to Hyperion's above. Any hip hop fans on here know what the song is that Gerald McClellan comes out to vs Nigel Benn?

It's at 8:45 of the video, been bugging me for ages and I can't find anything online what it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMr24cH--0k

Cheers :thumbsup:

just realized I should have probably stuck this in the off topic questions thread. Soz.

I'm sure they said on the "Fight of their lives" documentary that it was a custom song that he had written just for him.

• Paid Members
May 6th 2002. The last ever WWF Event was actually Insurrextion 2002. May 6th Raw was also the Raw with the mad Women's match where Trish became Hardcore champion for a blink of an eye.

A show where the Undertaker and Hulk Hogan squared off and Ric Flair ended the night as the companies top heel. Are you sure it wasn't 1992?

• Paid Members
Which came first, Tyler Reks' music or Darren Young's music? the compositions are largely the same...

You may well already know this, but they are indeed the same song. Well, two different mixes of the same stock music. It's quite common for stock pieces to come in many, many mixes/versions , so if someone likes a piece of music for a TV show/film/etc, but don't entirely like the "feel" of it, they have other options.

Seeing as Megaupload has went to the wall, what's happened to the files? Are they still stored with Megaupload and it's just the site that's down?

Also, does anyone have any good links to a forum with non-Megaupload links for wrestling videos?

Edited by Forrest