UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

did i dream that there was there a storyline in wcw around 99-00 where curt henning was on a massive losing streak? it sticks out in my mind and i was really pulling for him in every match he had, but cant find any confirmation of it.

You're kinda along the right lines. They ran an angle where he would be forced to retire if he lost by pinfall, which resulted in him losing quite a few matches by dq, countout or submission during those months. It wasn't a streak as such though, he was still winning some matches too

cheers for that.

just wondering if this section would be better to ask what some of the best wwe ppvs have been since 2008 as im planning on going on a little spree; a combination of being a student in that time and falling out of touch with the product for long periods means i have some gaps to plug in my collection (i do have all the manias though).

Quick response would be ace please, just to save me going into town if it's not there, does anybody know if the new Power Slam is out today?

I'm off on me lunch at 12, so any help before then would be just brill. Both the PS website and the (absolutely fucking shit, as it goes) twitter have failed completely to help me. Great work Fin.

Cheers in advance

Quick response would be ace please, just to save me going into town if it's not there, does anybody know if the new Power Slam is out today?

I'm off on me lunch at 12, so any help before then would be just brill. Both the PS website and the (absolutely fucking shit, as it goes) twitter have failed completely to help me. Great work Fin.

Cheers in advance

No not for another 2 weeks yet.

It is every 5 weeks now.

Yes.

Thanks. For some reason I thought they had split up after she banged half of North America. Then I questioned this thought when I heard them advertised together for a tour of FCW house shows, which I thought would have been quite an odd pair to book if they had been an item and then split up.

Probably gone into an unnecessary level of detail there, but anyways, thanks.